• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NickA

Preds not allowed to play ping pong at Joe Louis Arena

Rate this topic

like syphilis after a wild night at the sheep pen? Heard that was pretty popular in the more "rustic" areas of Tennessee, that being downtown Nashville.

On the brighter side, you can get shots of Jack and listen to songs about it while waiting your turn :scared:

Their probably immune, syphilis is just like having a common cold to sheep!

It's cute to see the Red Wings fans getting all excited about this toy tantrum Bertuzzi threw.

I mean that's really all you have to smile about seeing as you're down 2-1, very possibly 3-1 after tomorrow night before heading back to "CAPITOL OF HICKVILLE" ... lol Capitol...and we're uneducated?

Continue being immature like your players and enjoy the off season :D

It's cute to see Pred fans act like they are hot s*** because their team finished a whopping 2 points higher than the Wings and have a temporary 2-1 lead in the series. They are lucky all they got is the table taken from them. Scotty Bowman would have them huffing paint fumes.

Yeah you're right. Being down 2-1 is SUCH the strangehold. Don't know how the Wings can possibly get out of that one.

Don't talk about being immature and then come on here trolling. Kinda makes you look bad.

You guys need to learn the meaning to words before you erroneously throw them around.

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community."

I have done no such thing. I'm commenting on the topic of Baby Bertuzzi allegedly pulling this little stunt. Then commenting on how thrilled you guys get over it when you should be worrying how you're going to get pucks past Pekka Rinne and convince Howard to actually stop a few.

Kevin Klein scored on you like it was his job...that's embarrassing and I LOVE THE PREDS!

However if this is the only thing associated with the Red Wings that can bring you joy (because their play obviously can't) then by all means have a blast!

Oh and please keep being original and telling me how I have sexual relations with sheep, live in Hickville oh and ever so fresh "We have more cups than you" jab that is universally known as the Bandwagon Red Wings insult.

It's cute to see Pred fans act like they are hot s*** because their team finished a whopping 2 points higher than the Wings and have a temporary 2-1 lead in the series. They are lucky all they got is the table taken from them. Scotty Bowman would have them huffing paint fumes.

It's equally cute seeing Red Wings fans getting all bent out of shape because the Preds finally finish above them & pretending it doesn't. Of course I am happy because we finished above the Red Wings, not only for bragging rights but home ice advantage.

It has become apparent in the world of hockey "fandom" that Red Wings fans can't accept anything negative about their team.

I was told yesterday in this forum's very chat room that Nashville won game 3 because of the refs and because we were "goons."

Really? What's next!? I dare to fathom...

Kevin Klein scored on you like it was his job...that's embarrassing and I LOVE THE PREDS!

Red Wings scored like it's there job as well, you ******* moron.

So why don't you go outside and milk your cows, or drive around your beater truck. Whatever the hell you hicks who think they know what there talking about.

GetToDaGolfCourse!

Edited by HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Gotta point, maybe its LeonardSankar <_<

Well the Florida Panthers could say the same thing.....

Yeah but guess what...they don't! They are a little more classy and tend not to use winning something in the past as a CURRENT reference to their team.

The bad thing is the majority of Red Wings fans who throw that stat out there have not been alive for more than the most recent 4, yet live off the others like they were in some guys testicles wearing a Gordie Howe jersey.

I just find it silly to resort (when losing a battle of wits) to bringing up things that happened 20+ years prior to my birth.

You guys need to learn the meaning to words before you erroneously throw them around.

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community."

I have done no such thing. I'm commenting on the topic of Baby Bertuzzi allegedly pulling this little stunt. Then commenting on how thrilled you guys get over it when you should be worrying how you're going to get pucks past Pekka Rinne and convince Howard to actually stop a few.

However if this is the only thing associated with the Red Wings that can bring you joy (because their play obviously can't) then by all means have a blast!

Oh and please keep being original and telling me how I have sexual relations with sheep, live in Hickville oh and ever so fresh "We have more cups than you" jab that is universally known as the Bandwagon Red Wings insult.

You Idiots haven't been around long enough to even know what the hell a bandwagon even is!!...haywagon yeah!

It's cute to see the Red Wings fans getting all excited about this toy tantrum Bertuzzi threw.

I mean that's really all you have to smile about seeing as you're down 2-1, very possibly 3-1 after tomorrow night before heading back to "CAPITOL OF HICKVILLE" ... lol Capitol...and we're uneducated?

Continue being immature like your players and enjoy the off season :D

Let me explain something to you since your team is still new to this whole playoff thing: You do everything and anything, no matter how small, to screw with the other team. Yeah, it's childish, but it's part of the whole experience.

Red Wings scored like it's there job as well, you ******* moron.

So why don't you go outside and milk your cows, or drive around your beater truck. Whatever the hell you hicks who think they know what there talking about.

GetToDaGolfCourse!

ANYBODY on the Red Wings could score on the Preds and it wouldn't hold a candle to KEVIN KLEIN putting a move on your defenders and going shelf on Jimmy Howard. I think all of us hicks down here in Nashville spit our dip all over the screen when that happened. I know we had a good laugh about it. "Hell if Kleiner is scoring then I know we got this series in the bag" was one of my favorite quotes from the viewing party.

Enjoy your thriving economy in Detroit!

Have they won the Western Conference Finals, or better yet have they ever made it there? :unsure:

I don't live in Detroit...

I noticed you joined this site after they won their last Cup...coincidence?

I'm sure it's not.

Either that or you were late on the whole "Internet" boom thing...doubtful though.

Yeah but guess what...they don't! They are a little more classy and tend not to use winning something in the past as a CURRENT reference to their team.

The bad thing is the majority of Red Wings fans who throw that stat out there have not been alive for more than the most recent 4, yet live off the others like they were in some guys testicles wearing a Gordie Howe jersey.

I just find it silly to resort (when losing a battle of wits) to bringing up things that happened 20+ years prior to my birth.

Ok we've won 4 more cups since your teams inception. More Presidents trophies, Conn's, Norris', divisionals, 100 point seasons since the Hicksville Pussycats were given a chance at being considered a respectable hockey team.

I could go on and I might, but you need to give credit before running your mouth. You haven't won yet and if memory serves me, we happened to beat your team in the 1st round TWICE in 6 games. Food for thought.

I noticed you joined this site after they won their last Cup...coincidence?

I'm sure it's not.

Either that or you were late on the whole "Internet" boom thing...doubtful though.

some people have more than one site they post on, and plus a lot of people lost their status when boards changed over to another system....like in 09.....good try though!