• This topic is locked This topic is locked
186 replies to this topic

#41 PredsFanTheBayouState

PredsFanTheBayouState

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:53 PM

Yep. They sure do. They have their own plane after all. They can haul whatever they want in it.

well,it is great that they bring their own table on road trips,the preds aren't that rich to have their own plane,i do know that the preds do bring a soccer ball with them on road trips ,so they can kick the ball around before pre-game warmups

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState, 16 April 2012 - 07:56 PM.

#42 Motown4013

Motown4013

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:55 PM

Red Wings germs? Seriously? What are you, 8 years old?

Hilarious! I was thinking in my head " what are you, five" and viola, you posted it. Perfect!
Raising another Red Wings Fan!

The future looks bright in Hockeytown!
GUSTAV SNIPEQUIST!

#43 Firehawk

Firehawk

Don't Touch My Pop

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:56 PM

Do you think anyone's messing with the thermostat in the Pred's room? Remember hearing those classic tricks that Bowman pulled?

WE should be doing everything humanly possible and within the rules to make it absolutely miserable on the opponent.
U GUYS ARE FUKIN ANYOING IM GONNA COME DOWN THERE AND KILL ALL YALL THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED UR TEAM WAS OSGOOD AND OSSGOOD SUKS 2 JUST LIKE UR WHOLE FUKIN TEAM I HOPE U HEARD THIS AND THINK CAUSE ALL I GOT TO SAY TO U IS UR A BUNCH OF FUKIN IDIOTS BARONS A HOOSER CUSE HE WENT TO UR TEAM AND I HOPE U GUYS SHOULD SEND UR TEAM TO ANOTHER CITY CAUSE U GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF FUKIN WHINERS GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --- A canucks fan on stltoday.com

This was so funny I had to set it as my sig.

#44 Motown4013

Motown4013

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

i don't see a thing wrong with the preds using the red wings ping pong table,it was siting in between of the red wings locker room and the visitors locker room,if the red wings did not want the preds to use the table than they should of put it away,so nobody would think it was siting there for anybody to use.

Sure. This is also why Zetterberg locks his Range Rover when Nashville is in town :cool:
Raising another Red Wings Fan!

The future looks bright in Hockeytown!
GUSTAV SNIPEQUIST!

#45 SetecX

SetecX

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:08 PM

well,it is great that they bring their own table on road trips,the preds aren't that rich to have their own plane,i do know that the preds do bring a soccer ball with them on road trips ,so they can kick the ball around before pre-game warmups

I was actually being a wise ass. I don't know if they take the table with them. They do have a plane though. Perks of multi-billionaire owners.

#46 GetToDaChoppah

GetToDaChoppah

Prospect

• 49 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:16 PM

It's cute to see the Red Wings fans getting all excited about this toy tantrum Bertuzzi threw.

I mean that's really all you have to smile about seeing as you're down 2-1, very possibly 3-1 after tomorrow night before heading back to "CAPITOL OF HICKVILLE" ... lol Capitol...and we're uneducated?

Continue being immature like your players and enjoy the off season :D

#47 puckloo39

puckloo39

Champion, MVP and still the best!!!

• HoF Booster
  • 21,504 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

Taking away the ping pong table is a move worthy of Shanny, back when he had balls. And I don't mean ping pong balls.

Go, Bert, you're the man!! :hockeysmile:

puckloo39dom.jpg

“Next time I tell you someone from Texas should not be president of the United States, please pay attention."

Best ever

#48 Cali-Wing-Nut

Cali-Wing-Nut

Guppie Hunter

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:19 PM

I think the preds are more likely to catch something living in the capital of Hickville than they are if they play ping pong in Detroit.

like syphilis after a wild night at the sheep pen? Heard that was pretty popular in the more "rustic" areas of Tennessee, that being downtown Nashville.
On the brighter side, you can get shots of Jack and listen to great country music about it while waiting your turn :scared:

Edited by Cali-Wing-Nut, 16 April 2012 - 08:24 PM.

I'M WRECKING SHOP!!!

#49 purrrnella

purrrnella

Rookie

• Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:22 PM

It's cute to see the Red Wings fans getting all excited about this toy tantrum Bertuzzi threw.

I mean that's really all you have to smile about seeing as you're down 2-1, very possibly 3-1 after tomorrow night before heading back to "CAPITOL OF HICKVILLE" ... lol Capitol...and we're uneducated?

If none of this was really bothering you, you would have just walked away and not posted...PSSSSSST we got more cups than you too! Oh that right Uncle Gary`s getting you one in the next few years!! Least we earned all ours!
Posted Image

#50 HockeyCrazy3033

HockeyCrazy3033

Hall of Famer

• Silver Booster
  • 17,360 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:22 PM

Yeah you're right. Being down 2-1 is SUCH the strangehold. Don't know how the Wings can possibly get out of that one.

Don't talk about being immature and then come on here trolling. Kinda makes you look bad.
"I'm a winner. That's all I do". - Chris Osgood -

#51 purrrnella

purrrnella

Rookie

• Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:25 PM

like syphilis after a wild night at the sheep pen? Heard that was pretty popular in the more "rustic" areas of Tennessee, that being downtown Nashville.
On the brighter side, you can get shots of Jack and listen to songs about it while waiting your turn :scared:

Their probably immune, syphilis is just like having a common cold to sheep!
Posted Image

#52 SetecX

SetecX

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

It's cute to see Pred fans act like they are hot s*** because their team finished a whopping 2 points higher than the Wings and have a temporary 2-1 lead in the series. They are lucky all they got is the table taken from them. Scotty Bowman would have them huffing paint fumes.

#53 Dabura

Dabura

Everydayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,128 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:29 PM

Feed not the troll.

Don't Toews me, bro!

#54 GetToDaChoppah

GetToDaChoppah

Prospect

• 49 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:34 PM

Yeah you're right. Being down 2-1 is SUCH the strangehold. Don't know how the Wings can possibly get out of that one.

Don't talk about being immature and then come on here trolling. Kinda makes you look bad.

You guys need to learn the meaning to words before you erroneously throw them around.

"In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community."

I have done no such thing. I'm commenting on the topic of Baby Bertuzzi allegedly pulling this little stunt. Then commenting on how thrilled you guys get over it when you should be worrying how you're going to get pucks past Pekka Rinne and convince Howard to actually stop a few.

Kevin Klein scored on you like it was his job...that's embarrassing and I LOVE THE PREDS!

However if this is the only thing associated with the Red Wings that can bring you joy (because their play obviously can't) then by all means have a blast!

Oh and please keep being original and telling me how I have sexual relations with sheep, live in Hickville oh and ever so fresh "We have more cups than you" jab that is universally known as the Bandwagon Red Wings insult.

#55 Cali-Wing-Nut

Cali-Wing-Nut

Guppie Hunter

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:39 PM

Feed not the troll.

Gotta point, maybe its LeonardSankar <_<

"We have more cups than you" jab that is universally known as the Bandwagon Red Wings insult.

Well the Florida Panthers could say the same thing.....
I'M WRECKING SHOP!!!

#56 GetToDaChoppah

GetToDaChoppah

Prospect

• 49 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:39 PM

It's cute to see Pred fans act like they are hot s*** because their team finished a whopping 2 points higher than the Wings and have a temporary 2-1 lead in the series. They are lucky all they got is the table taken from them. Scotty Bowman would have them huffing paint fumes.

It's equally cute seeing Red Wings fans getting all bent out of shape because the Preds finally finish above them & pretending it doesn't. Of course I am happy because we finished above the Red Wings, not only for bragging rights but home ice advantage.

It has become apparent in the world of hockey "fandom" that Red Wings fans can't accept anything negative about their team.

I was told yesterday in this forum's very chat room that Nashville won game 3 because of the refs and because we were "goons."

Really? What's next!? I dare to fathom...

#57 HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

Hi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts
  • Location:Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 762.20 miles from the Joe Louis Arena

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:40 PM

Kevin Klein scored on you like it was his job...that's embarrassing and I LOVE THE PREDS!

Red Wings scored like it's there job as well, youf****** moron.

So why don't you go outside and milk your cows, or drive around your beater truck. Whatever the hell you hicks who think they know what there talking about.

GetToDaGolfCourse!

Edited by HadThomasVokounOnFortSt, 16 April 2012 - 08:41 PM.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

#58 Salviaman

Salviaman

Tool + Red Wings = Bliss

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:43 PM

Lol germs
Think for yourself. Question authority. Throughout human history as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we do not know who we are or where we are going in this ocean of chance, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. To think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open mindedness, chaotic, confused vulnerability to inform yourself.

#59 Cali-Wing-Nut

Cali-Wing-Nut

Guppie Hunter

• PipPipPip
  • 614 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

Ok how bout "We've won more Second rounds than you have"?

Doesnt have the same kind of ring to it. Oh I didnt say ring did I? We have more of those too. :rolleyes:

Edited by Cali-Wing-Nut, 16 April 2012 - 08:45 PM.

I'M WRECKING SHOP!!!

#60 GetToDaChoppah

GetToDaChoppah

Prospect

• 49 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 08:44 PM

Gotta point, maybe its LeonardSankar <_<

Well the Florida Panthers could say the same thing.....

Yeah but guess what...they don't! They are a little more classy and tend not to use winning something in the past as a CURRENT reference to their team.

The bad thing is the majority of Red Wings fans who throw that stat out there have not been alive for more than the most recent 4, yet live off the others like they were in some guys testicles wearing a Gordie Howe jersey.

I just find it silly to resort (when losing a battle of wits) to bringing up things that happened 20+ years prior to my birth.