• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Red Wings Addict

Trotz lobbying for more goalie interference calls?

Rate this topic

tumblrlsu8dj6tta1qj0lai.jpg

Nashville's Barry Trotz says Red Wings must stop bumping into goalie Pekka Rinne

"They were crashing the crease. They were in the blue paint. They were bumping into him," Trotz said. "He doesn't really get fazed by that. That's something that's got to stop in our series here.

"You're seeing it all the time, there are guys in the blue paint. They aren't pushed there, they're just there."

http://www.mlive.com...tz_says_re.html

I guess we'll watch and see.

Edited by Red Wings Addict

And he'll get them too, even though Rinne is bumped just about as much as Howard is. I can't remember the last time the Wings got that call in their favor. On top of that, with the level of interference, hooking, and holding that was going on in the low slot when the Wings were pressuring last night, most of it is his own guys shoveling folks into him. Speaking of which, maybe we show ask the officials to look at the Quincey crosscheck and the Kronwall hook at tell us something 3 times worse didn't happen and was let go about a dozen times in the third period.

He clearly has as much brain as he does neck..wtf is he talking about..clearly they were already in the refs ear before this series started and now this drivel.

When the wings are pressuring like they did at the end of that game and the entire nashville team is collapsed infront of rinne, of course your going to have people bumping into him. Maybe nashville should play in the other end instead of constantly scrambling infront of rinne sitting on a 1 goal lead

SOB wants more PP? Hope it backfires and the refs get pissed at him for calling them out.

I dont know what he sees, I saw howard get run into wayyy more then rinne

Thing is, Babs doesn't call out the officials like this because Howard knows it's part of the game and deals with it. Don't think I've ever seen that guy flop around, just tries to stay strong in his crease and battle for the puck. He probably could get a lot more calls if he embellished a little like a lot of goaltenders do (lol first that came to mind is Ozzie :P ) but cudos to him that he doesn't, just gets on with it. Might also have something to do with the fact that Jimmy is a crazy muthafudger who likes to punch hehe

Webers goal to open game 3 comes to mind......weren't there 2 Preds pretty much dry humping Howards pads when that puck went it?

They showed a good replay of that goal...

Look at Kotstitsin(I dont care how to spell his name.. looks like #46) at around 0:46 .. gets pushed, then hits Stewart into Howard, Howard was trying to get into position, but couldn't because Stewart was in the way...

ps. I am not complaining... Just stating that its been going both ways, and while we were disadvantaged by it. "That's Hockey" "Let Em Play"

-J

They showed a good replay of that goal...

Look at Kotstitsin(I dont care how to spell his name.. looks like #46) at around 0:46 .. gets pushed, then hits Stewart into Howard, Howard was trying to get into position, but couldn't because Stewart was in the way...

ps. I am not complaining... Just stating that its been going both ways, and while we were disadvantaged by it. "That's Hockey" "Let Em Play"

-J

Actually.....upon further review....that goal was pretty clean.....more red jerseys than white ones. My bad......guess my memory not so good. Lol!

This is a joke right... 24 posts since 2004 haha.

But yea, that bowling bowl on a body can shove it.

Yeah I'm just kidding. I usually just lurk. I may post more in general as the person I usually talk to hockey in general, and a fellow Wings fan, has unfortunately passed away.

OMG I just heard him on NHL Live going on and on how Shanny made the right call blah blah blah and how Shanny's doing a great job, blah blah blah and how tough a job Shanny has blah blah blah. Hey No Neck, if Shanny brought the hammer down on Weber you wouldn't be touting your praises on him you moron.