• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game Four GDT : Predators 3 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

He was traded to NYR.

oh ok

Never gonna cheer for the we have 5 fans in attendance club in Arizona if you want to be the best you gotta beat the best. We can't fear another team if we want a dozen cups either we beat them or don't deserve the cup at tall so go Hawks.

Gotta ask, is there any chatter about a new special teams coach? I find it hard to swallow that the guys that used to dominate the PP cant get it done. I blame it on the stupid umbrella PP. It was joke at the start of the season and for some reason theyve stuck with it.

Just hoping for greener pastures come next season.

Or one of those games where we give up a bad bounce goal with 6:38 to play in the 3rd, and cannot recover.

Yep,outshoot them all game and then when we need that 1 huge save it doesn,t happen.PP definitely needs to bury one next chance we get!

Apparently outplaying a team means you have no balls.

1. We are playing with no edge whatsoever. We're not playing to win - we're playing not to lose. And this is basically a do-or-die situation here.

2. The Preds are playing even worse. So, I'm not terribly impressed that we're outplaying them.

Guest irishock

Why? That would give the league the worst TV ratings of all time. I think he'd rather see a Chicago - Vancouver or Detroit - Chicago.... I think most reasonable people would.

Bettman's enforcers wanted s***sburgh vs s***cago badly. But the game is Hockey, not soccer. Not as easy to rig.

bettmans wet dream: Phoenix-Nashville conference final

Lol,and rumor has it the Flyers/Pens game was pushed to tommorrow to give Betty time to get there.Heard he,s going to be the quest referee to ensure his Pens get more pp.

Edited by Rainman56

LGRW!

I am so sick of goalies' standing on their heads stopping 40 shots a game in playoffs against Detroit keeping bad teams in games...seems to happen almost every year.

1. We are playing with no edge whatsoever. We're not playing to win - we're playing not to lose. And this is basically a do-or-die situation here.

2. The Preds are playing even worse. So, I'm not terribly impressed that we're outplaying them.

This is how the preds play, they are just waiting for a slip up and an odd man rush.