• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game Four GDT : Predators 3 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Ericsson and Quincey have been rock solid. Aside from

Them an maybe hudler everyone else is hot garbage

Oh come on, Zetterberg is playing his heart out. He is our best player this series, BY FAR.

Datsyuk is excused because he's had terrible linemates, is clearly not 100% and has had moments of brilliance, but we need more from almost everyone else.

This series is just a combination of bad play and bad luck. Remember a week ago when everyone was up in arms because all of the analysts picked Nashville in 7? Who knew.

I'd say being on July 1, but I'm afraid that it will be as lackluster as this season was down the stretch. This organization has gotten too comfortable and complacent over the years. Time to do something bold...

I was up in arms, because I thought Nashville would win in less than 7.

Edited by GMRwings1983

I get the feeling we're not going to get a chance to experience a live postgame podcast this season.

it's not looking good. However, we will do a season wrap up podcast, whenever the wings season is over. We also may have some promising news to share for the 2012-2013 season.

This series is just a combination of bad play and bad luck. Remember a week ago when everyone was up in arms because all of the analysts picked Nashville in 7? Who knew.

I'd say being on July 1, but I'm afraid that it will be as lackluster as this season was down the stretch. This organization has gotten too comfortable and complacent over the years. Time to do something bold...

they have been resting on their laurels alright, hopefully Illitch gets pissed off enough to make some changes

in all seriousness, jimmy lost this game

Yep. Just like he did against San Jose in game 3 in 2010. Gave up a softie to end the 3rd, and we lost in OT and the series. That was the turning point.

I feel we would have won this game after Hudler ties it up. Howard killed the team's spirit.