• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game Four GDT : Predators 3 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Can't believe Howard is getting a pass here.

If he doesn't give up that 2nd goal, I think we comeback and win this game. The JLA was rocking after that Hudler goal. Howard killed the momentum. Yeah the D screwed up the coverage, but he didn't have to join them. I still don't know what he was doing.

You could've thrown a blanket over them!!!!

esteef

MAY BE I'M TO CRED AWAY BUY THE GAME BUT RINNE IS A F................. FUT AND OVERSIZED PICE OF SH...............T EVEN IF HI IS DOWN ON HIS AS HE IS COVERING 99% OF THE NET. NHL NEED TO GET THEIR s*** TOGHETHER AND MAKE SOME RESTRICTION ON GOALTENDERS, THIS IS GETING OUT OF HUNDS, THIS GUY IS LIKE 6.5 F AN D ON HIS NEES HI IS TOTALY COVERING THE NET. f............ YY BETFANGUS AND I LOVE THE ZEBRAS TO, F Y ALL MF

How old is Holmstrom anyway? When did Franzen officially take over his front of the net screening job? He doesn't seem to always do it with the same passion as Tomas used to.

Franzen leads our team in GWG these playoffs.

with his lucky ass goal? Mule should spend less time focusing on his ******* commericals and more time on actually playing hockey. Glad we kept him over a hard working two way player like Hossa, brilliant move Holland....

You're not the only one. I have to hear his comments regarding that goal. WTF was he thinking on that play. No need to overcommit like that.

Maybe he thought somebody was going to play some D?

Just a thought.

Guest Crymson

Wasn't Bowman's fault Ranford or Ozzie were terrible in those series you mentioned.

If our roles were reversed and we were having the usual conversation about reasons why the team lost a game or whatever, you'd be telling me that excuses don't matter.

Bowman was a master at making changes and didn't allow things to get stale as much as Babcock does. He was better at motivating players also. Babcock can't motivate anything right now.

And you would know this how?

The only thing I can take away from kleins goal is that Lids must have tweaked his ankle again. Why else would White have such a terrible brainfart... No idea what jimmy was doing though.

We are down 3-1.. series isn't over yet. Maybe i'm too much of an optimistic sports fan but we aren't technically "done".

I don't think the Canucks and Penguins are washed up teams on the decline and they are in worse situations then we are right now. Fact is... it's the playoffs. One bounce off of Stuart's shin pad never happens and we could be in a 2-2 series right now. Every little bounce counts, and if you take into consideration how a lot of goals were scored throughout this series, it's hard to blame the team as a whole opposed to just bad luck and the puck bouncing the wrong way. Yeah we are down, I get that, but I don't think it's as catastrophic of a situation as a lot of people think it is.

Well it's not just this series. Every fan on here wanted a cup. It's hard to imagine them celebrating in June when they struggle so much right now. So even if by some miracle the Wings get by this round the general feeling is that they will get eaten alive sooner than later.

Guest Crymson

Is Joey MacDonald available for Friday?

I'm sure he'll be able to contribute to goalscoring.

Can't believe Howard is getting a pass here.

If he doesn't give up that 2nd goal, I think we comeback and win this game. The JLA was rocking after that Hudler goal. Howard killed the momentum. Yeah the D screwed up the coverage, but he didn't have to join them. I still don't know what he was doing.

Could also be said that our offense had more than enough chances to beat Rinne, but kept taking low percentage, unscreened shots. Ultimately, the blame goes across the board, all the way up to Holland.

MAY BE I'M TO CRED AWAY BUY THE GAME BUT RINNE IS A F................. FUT AND OVERSIZED PICE OF SH...............T EVEN IF HI IS DOWN ON HIS AS HE IS COVERING 99% OF THE NET. NHL NEED TO GET THEIR s*** TOGHETHER AND MAKE SOME RESTRICTION ON GOALTENDERS, THIS IS GETING OUT OF HUNDS, THIS GUY IS LIKE 6.5 F AN D ON HIS NEES HI IS TOTALY COVERING THE NET. f............ YY BETFANGUS AND I LOVE THE ZEBRAS TO, F Y ALL MF

I agree it should be an NHL rule that if you are a goalie taller than 6 feet you must have the difference removed from your leg bones to come within regulation height.

Edited by BlazeYoungblood

If our roles were reversed and we were having the usual conversation about reasons why the team lost a game or whatever, you'd be telling me that excuses don't matter.

And you would know this how?

From seeing the product on the ice.

Besides, I never thought it was much of a secret that Bowman was a great motivator and manipulator of players who he didn't think were performing.

No head coach is going to want to be an assistant coach for the red wings Todd is not coming back... The PP and PK just exemplify really how bad our system is.. All they do is cycle and throw shots on net from the outside. This team is really just a shell of highly skilled players and on the inside they are hollow... All their success made Kronwall, Flippula, Stuart very overrated... Abdelkader , helm, eaves is a Stanley cup winning fourth line not third line players

For people comparing complaining Wings fans and complaining Canucks fans, you guys need to keep one thing in mind.

Just about every sensible fan of this team KNEW that we had holes, as well as opportunities and the money to address them. Holland chose not, instead simply relied on past success with the core players. In that, we all have a right to be angry, as Holland sitting on his hands, once again, has turned out to cost us big time.

Canucks on the other hand made it to game 7 of the stanley cup finals WITH THE SAME EXACT TEAM AS LEAST YEAR. They had every reason to believe they could do it again. However, surprises hit, and that would be the Kings. It's in no fault of the GM of the team, as he did what he was supposed to, and that was keeping a stanley cup team together. So those fans really have no right to actually "complain" as much as be frustrated with the outcome.

My two cents.

Screw Holland.

Right%20On.gif

Dude, I am on your side....please do not mistake me for a Franzen fan.

LOL SORRY TO TIRED TO GET INTO DETAILS, BUT FOR REAL WE NEED A BEATING TO START DOING SOMETHING AND WE NEED TOSTART FROM BRINGING #2 SMITH UP SIT # 5 DID NOT SEE ANY CONTRIBUTION TO THE TEAM TODAY JUST F........... HOLDINGS AND BS NONCENCE, JUST RETAER DUDE.

DId you even watch the games?

ok, exaggeration but despite the brain farts that resulted in goals he was giving away possession and we are probably lucky it didn't result in more goals. He was the worse thing in my opinion until they conceded the first goal though.

Edited by metalkorn