• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game Four GDT : Predators 3 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

MEN TELL ME ABOUT IT I SLAPED MY CAT I SENT MY WIFE SHOPING I SCREEMED AT MY F.........TV I BROKE MY REMOTE CONTROL DEVICE SO I WILL ******* SEND THE BILL TO MR. BABCOCK LET HE PAY IT ASS H....................OLDING

Don't take the Wings failure out on your pet, man. It isn't Fluffy's fault 3 Wings and Jimmy followed Erat on the Klein goal. What did you send your wife shopping for? Don't you think it gets a little out of hunds when you break you remote control device, dude?

As far as passing the bill along to Mr. Babcock, I feel ya.

I'm trying to hold out hope that the Wings come back, but the Preds have the look of a team that just wants it more.

There's just this intangible thing in the playoffs where your team desperately needs a goal and someone steps up. Bounces seem to go your way.

Pecker is a very good goaltender, but he's also had his defense bail him out and sometimes just get plain lucky. It's like there's a force field over the goal line.

But usually those kinds of breaks go to the team that is competing with everything they've got every shift.

The Wings just don't look that way.

This is what does it for me. The best word I can think of, really, is gumption. Wings have very little gumption to win in comparison to other teams.

Don't resign Hudler

Trade Franzen

Trade Filp

Don't resing Conklin

Don't resign Homer

Lidstrom ? depends on what we find out after this season, if he has been battling his ankle injury still

Don't bring up Emmerton

Don't resign Abdlecader

Keep Nyquist

Bring up Smith

Bring up Sheahan

Sign Praise

Sign Suter

Maybe even try and bring Weber with Suter

If the Wings don't make it out of the first round, mostly I'm just ticked that Holland didn't do anything at the deadline. Lids and our star players aren't getting any younger and he had cap room. This was the year.

If the Wings don't make it to the second round, Lidstrom should hang 'em up. He should go out relatively on top rather than trying to carry the team on his 41 year old back and listen to Holland explain away his lack of moves to make the lineup deeper.

MEN TELL ME ABOUT IT I SLAPED MY CAT I SENT MY WIFE SHOPING I SCREEMED AT MY F.........TV I BROKE MY REMOTE CONTROL DEVICE SO I WILL ******* SEND THE BILL TO MR. BABCOCK LET HE PAY IT ASS H....................OLDING

:hysterical: Who is this guy? Really? I have to use that line..."I slapped my cat and sent my wife shopping!"

Wow, a lot of talk about letting Hossa go. Get real, guys, that wouldn't have made any sense. If u want Hossa, say good by to the 3rd and 4th lines, and a good chunk of the starters. Hossa is a fantastic player, but he costs too much. Look at the Blackhawks now, they're are the perfect example of a 'one and done' team. Sure they won A cup, but at the cost of selling off almost their whole team in the off season

MAY BE I'M TO CRED AWAY BUY THE GAME BUT RINNE IS A F................. FUT AND OVERSIZED PICE OF SH...............T EVEN IF HI IS DOWN ON HIS AS HE IS COVERING 99% OF THE NET. NHL NEED TO GET THEIR s*** TOGHETHER AND MAKE SOME RESTRICTION ON GOALTENDERS, THIS IS GETING OUT OF HUNDS, THIS GUY IS LIKE 6.5 F AN D ON HIS NEES HI IS TOTALY COVERING THE NET. f............ YY BETFANGUS AND I LOVE THE ZEBRAS TO, F Y ALL MF

Eloquent.

jUST SAYING I WAS WATCHING THE DESPERATION IN THE PHILY PENS GAME WE ARE TATALY OUT OF THIS NO WILL NO DESIRE NO SOUL. SO JUST F........... TAKE A SIT REGRUP NEXT SEAZON AND WHE YOU FEEL YOU WANT THIS F..........CUP START [PLAYING WITH DESIRE

I keep seeing Eric Cartman in my head when I see you post

NO KITTY THAT'S A BAD KITTY!!!

Don't resign Hudler

Trade Franzen

Trade Filp

Don't resing Conklin

Don't resign Homer

Lidstrom ? depends on what we find out after this season, if he has been battling his ankle injury still

Don't bring up Emmerton

Don't resign Abdlecader

Keep Nyquist

Bring up Smith

Bring up Sheahan

Sign Praise

Sign Suter

Simple as that..

Do we really want to spend Luongo money on a goalie that has the playoff success of Luongo? If you spend more then 3 Mil on a goalie good luck trying to offload them if you sign to a long term contract.

No, next year you bring in either Nabokov or Vokoun and let them challenge Jimmy for #1. He has nobody pushing him, so he doesn't have to worry about his job. Nabby or Vokoun will do just that...

MAY BE I'M TO CRED AWAY BUY THE GAME BUT RINNE IS A F................. FUT AND OVERSIZED PICE OF SH...............T EVEN IF HI IS DOWN ON HIS AS HE IS COVERING 99% OF THE NET. NHL NEED TO GET THEIR s*** TOGHETHER AND MAKE SOME RESTRICTION ON GOALTENDERS, THIS IS GETING OUT OF HUNDS, THIS GUY IS LIKE 6.5 F AN D ON HIS NEES HI IS TOTALY COVERING THE NET. f............ YY BETFANGUS AND I LOVE THE ZEBRAS TO, F Y ALL MF

SOOOOOOO...you're saying that Ericsson should put on some goalie pads?

Don't take the Wings failure out on your pet, man. It isn't Fluffy's fault 3 Wings and Jimmy followed Erat on the Klein goal. What did you send your wife shopping for? Don't you think it gets a little out of hunds when you break you remote control device, dude?

As far as passing the bill along to Mr. Babcock, I feel ya.

LOL MY CAT IS NAs***YVILLE FAN ANY TIME THI F....ARE SCORING HE IS SO FUC..... HAPPY SO I WILL BETTER SEND HIM TO THE SHELTER NEXT GAME

No, next year you bring in either Nabokov or Vokoun and let them challenge Jimmy for #1. He has nobody pushing him, so he doesn't have to worry about his job. Nabby or Vokoun will do just that...

Or maybe we try to bring Hasek back in on Waivers

ok, exaggeration but despite the brain farts that resulted in goals he was giving away possession and we are probably lucky it didn't result in more goals. He was the worse thing in my opinion until they conceded the first goal though.

I still disagree, but he does have his giveaways, but lately it seems he always gets the puck out of the zone even if it does get turned over, but I would still prefer some of our dmen simply getting it out and giving it away than some of the terrible giveaways weve had in our own zone.

There's no way I'm staying on here and reading the posts, because I know some of you are taking this personally and ripping and tearing. And that's your prerogative, but I don't have to read it.

The Wings mostly played a helluva game, even though Howard's game was not up to par. But if things keep going the way they are in this series - where our guys cannot figure out the Preds' fierce forechecking then we indeed will probably lose the series. And if that happens, the only prediction I will make here and now is that Lidstrom will probably not come back. I am very sad about our boys and very upset at that thought.

Peace out, and good night.

s***ting on Howard is pointless when we can't score goals. Waste of time. He hasn't been lights out but he's been anything but terrible. He'd probably look a lot better if he wasn't getting the raw end of the deal when our skaters are pinching and frantic in the 3rd because we can't score a goal. We'd all like to see him make that big save or not get caught in a situation like tonight, but he shouldn't be in those positions either. He's not paid to be a superstar goalie and quite frankly, he isn't. Nothing wrong with that, but pissing and moaning about him letting in any goals when none of our skaters can find a way to put up more than a goal is absolutely pointless.

This team looks like an old, slow, massive ship that can't be steered. It may have once been decorated, but this incarnation of the "TEAM" is well past it's prime. And that has little to do with the literal age of individual players. This team just doesn't play like much of a team. There's no spark, no heart.

Don't resign Hudler

Trade Franzen

Trade Filp

Don't resing Conklin

Don't resign Homer

Don't bring up Emmerton

Don't resign Abdlecader

Keep Nyquist

Bring up Smith

Bring up Sheahan

Sign Praise

Sign Suter

I actually don't disagree with any of this

Agreed. We'd probably have to take a hit in what we'd get back in return, but I'd accept that just to shed the contract.

He's the kind of player the leafs would go for actually. Whether they want that contract is another story.

The leafs totally would take that contract :lol: I would trade flip for the reason that he had a breakout season. Sell while the stock is high, depending on what you can get.

Trade Franzen 100% don't even care what we get

Trade Filp if we can get a good deal

Don't resing Conklin

Sign a goalie that can actually compete with and push Howard

Don't resign Homer

Say goodbye and thanks for the memories to Lidstrom

Don't bring up Emmerton

Keep Nyquist

Bring up Smith

Bring up Sheahan

Sign Praise

Sign Suter

Sounds better to me.

Guest irishock

Just 300 users online? I thought we'd break the '07 record for sure after this loss.