• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game Four GDT : Predators 3 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

I'm feeling and hoping for a Wings blowout.

Let's hope our boys bring their best game tonight. FULL 60 MINUTES. Score the first goal and score often!

GOOD VIBES ALL AROUND.

6-2 Wings. Bert with a hatty, Hank, Kronner, Lids

GO HOWIE!!!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

Wings will win. 4-2

If they don't win this one than they aint getting out of this round. Hopefully the boys play a full 60 minutes this game.

As much as I hate to say it it's true. Not that we aren't good enough but this series has been played so close (though it doesn't feel like it) that going 3-0 would be damn near impossible. I'd still watch and never give up though

I will be at work tonight, which means that the Wings will win.

Hank, Bert, Pasha, Mule(called back due to Helm telepathically interfering from the press box), Lids

Weber, Gaustad, and the guy we don't hate yet but soon will

Game Four, Conference Playoff Format Era (since 1993-94)

This is the 38th Game Four in a Conference Playoff Series. The Club's record in the previous 37 games:

21W-16L

This is the 8th Game Four in a Conference Playoff Series without home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 7 games:

5W-2L

This is the 17th Game Four in a Conference Quarter-Final. The Club’s record in the previous 16 games:

8W-8L

This is the 2nd Game Four in a Conference Quarter-Final without home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous game:

1W

Game Four in Conference Format Era with Series 1-2 (since 1993-94)

This is the 10th Game Four Conference Era Playoff Series with the series 1-2. The Club’s record in the previous 9 games:

7W-2L

This is the 3rd Game Four Conference Era Playoff Series with the series 1-2 without home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 2 games:

1W-1L

This is the 5th Game Four in a Conference Quarter-Final in the Conference Era with the series 1-2. The Club’s record in the previous 4 games:

4W-0L

This is the 2nd Game Three in a Conference Quarter-Final in the Conference Era without home-ice advantage and the series 1-2; The Club’s record in the previous game:

1W

On This Day

April 17

This is the 10h playoff game played on this date. The Club’s record in the previous 9 games:

5W-4L

This is the 2nd playoff game played on this day v. Nashville. The Club’s record in the previous game:

1W

LGW.

Attempting to avoid the trend as this game makes me crazy nervous but I'm thinking we're going to win and win big to get the psychological edge back. 5-2 wings and a full out 60 minutes of hockey. I'll be there in sec 214 and please no glow sticks thanks. GO WINGS!!

This always happens...the Wings never play well with noon starts. They come out slow and then finish strong as they finally get their legs. Then they end up pissed because they lost so the next game they come out flying.

The amount of puck luck NSH has gotten in the first 3 games has been significant (meaning, they've been getting the bounces when they scored some goals and when they've stopped some pucks). That will change sooner or later. It's like the SJ series last year. Come game 4 all the bounces went the Wings' way. They just need one nice bounce/goal early on in the game and the onslaught will start.

Very happy with the way our guys are playing, just had some bad bounces go preds way and there is nothing a person can do about that. They know how important this one is, and I believe nashville will now get to see how awesome a team Detroit really is. It's time for a classic wing blow out over these assholes. 5-0 Wings, Jimmy with a stellar performance.

LGRW!!!!!!!!!!:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

Going to be at the game tonight. I have a good feeling about it, we are going to have a great game.

Let's Go Wings!!

Have a great time, Dawn. Wings will win. Even it up, and then best of 2 out of 3. Wings can do this! Goals by Mule, Stuie, Kronner, Fil and possibly Emmy. :cool:

I think the Wings will be allowed to win tonite. I think Uncle Gary is having the Zebras do everything they can to ensure this series goes to 7 games. It will be just like comparing games 1 and 2. First game: looking a little lazy and practically sucking. Second game: Owned the Preds. Third game: Rinse and repeat first game. Fourth game........