• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game Four GDT : Predators 3 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Haha I really don't think Howard could have been any more pathetic in this game. My God absolutely no way we can win with goaltending like that. Way to go Wings, as if this game wasn't important. Should've played it like a game 7. Now the Preds will go back home and end this series easily.

We sure are better when we spend near the cap. I'm on board. Thanks for two decades of great hockey, Lidas. :(

No finish, AWFUL breakdowns, and a goaltender that hasn't tended goal much better than a cardboard-cutout.

Bad luck? Did a polar bear skate on the ice and chase Howard out of his net? Or did bad luck cause Stuart to misplay another situation behind the net?

Don't confuse bad luck with stupidity and laziness. This team just isn't good enough anymore.

Despite what Holland said.

Out of Nashville's 12 goals in the series, I'd say three of them were skill. The others were lucky deflections, bounces, ect.

So glad we have that clutch playoff goal scorer in Franzen locked up for another decade.

The Predators are better. I didn't want to believe it, but my head told me it all along.

The Red Wings are stale and have been for years. Holland sat on his hands and now Nick Lidstrom just played his final home game because of it.

Ive never been a fan of Holland, and this solidifies my stance. You need to step up and take some sort of chance or risk with contracts whether its overpayment or not, this team had a clear hole and he didnt fix it

I wish that I could be confident that this debacle would force Holland to put together a team with some heart. But, instead, I fully expect to hear all of the Wing's shills start talking the same old s*** about how we have all of this great talent in Grand Rapids, and how we shouldn't have to look "outside" to get the cup back. I hope that the first person who hears Holland start touting the Wings farm system will drive his head into the plexiglass.

I Think the best move for holland in the offseason is to trade flippula.. The league will look at this as his breakout season and we"ll be able to get a high return for him. Flippula playing style is exactly the problem with the red wings style... Perimeter play, weak, not intelligent, no shot whatsoever....... Good defensively... Why does our defense blow so hard if we have all defensive forwards? I'd much rather trade flippula than Franzen

NO HOWARD IS JUST ANOTHER GUY HE WAS NEVER GOLIER NUMBER F......................1 HE WAS AVERAGE THE ENTIRE SEASON. I WILL BE GLAD IF NSHs***Y WIN THE NEXT GAME LIDNSTROf***STOM DESERVE IT, HAVING A C HE SHOULD OF TALK TO THE TEAM. A BANCH OF SWEEDS MORONS

Watch the GWG again, look who leaves the man alone in front of the net....with bonehead plays like that, he needs to retire. GWG totally Lidstrom's fault. He hasn't even been human since his injury, he has been horrible. Maybe he hasn't healed all the way, but his injury was far away from his head and he has been making some bad plays...not thinking. Hang em up Nick, it's been fun...