• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game Four GDT : Predators 3 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Defensive breakdowns are the story of the past few seasons. You aren't going far if you give up as many odd man rushes and wide open shots in the slot.

Not sure what needs to change, coaching, or players but Holland needs to find a remedy soon.

NO HOWARD IS JUST ANOTHER GUY HE WAS NEVER GOLIER NUMBER F......................1 HE WAS AVERAGE THE ENTIRE SEASON. I WILL BE GLAD IF NSHs***Y WIN THE NEXT GAME LIDNSTROf***STOM DESERVE IT, HAVING A C HE SHOULD OF TALK TO THE TEAM. A BANCH OF SWEEDS MORONS

Haha I love this guy

Don't know whether to laugh or cry with this performance. It's a shambles...

Wings are performing as well as the officials and the Preds apparent tactic of skating around until the wings shoot themselves in the foot is working fine so far.... Expect more of the same in the next game... Zzzzzzz

Out of Nashville's 12 goals in the series, I'd say three of them were skill. The others were lucky deflections, bounces, ect.

I have to agree here.

I haven't seen many skilled goals. I have seen more blown coverage by the Wings or lucky bounces by the Preds. Pure s*** ass luck goals.

How about we get a coach the makes adjustments in the game? All I see are guys taking the puck to the outside and shooting from stupid angles. The only one I saw go to the middle was Bert. And why in the hell don't they attack the middle of the slot on the PP when every time they shoot the puck squirts out there. How many times did that need to happen for someone to adjust? And why the hell is pavel getting beat to the puck on an icing? Obviously half this team is beat to s***. If they don't acquire someone to fill that gap they have in the salary cap that is fast and strong and gritty or at least a couple guys that fit that description, then I just don't think they understand why they keep choking in the playoffs.

We really need a legit young forward.. All of our stars are aging and on the decline.. I fear that all we are gonna do next year is inject some youth from gr, like nyquist, smith and Tatar and call it an offseason,,

we looked more like a team built for the pre-season rather than a squad put together to challenge for the Cup

I hope the complacency doesn't continue much longer, the whole team looks indifferent out there, like they're all in some sort of trance

we had things going good after Game 2, now we're facing elimination and may win only 1 playoff game this year, pretty awful turn of events

Nashville basically just waited for us to f*** up, and f*** up we sure did, that first goal they had waived off should have counted, so really it should have been even worse than it was

And game.

If we happen to lose this series, did anyone expect us to even get far in this years playoff? I'd say no.

I didn't...Until I saw the Canucks struggle. Then I realized if we could get past the Preds we could possibly do something.

Think about it. If either the Blues or the Coyotes lose their series, and we win, we'd have home ice in round 2. (this is all assuming LA beats Vancouver)

However, we haven't been nearly good enough against the Preds.

I'm a big fan of Howard, but he was brutal tonight.

Lidstrom, not sure whether he's hurt, or just past it, but he hasn't looked good all series.

Stuart's blocked alot of shots, but he's made some serious blunder.

Ericsson can look good one minute, and then lazy with terrible passes the next.

Flip, Hudler (even though he scored), Franzen, Bert (aside from Game 2), haven't shown up for the series.

As people have said, we have to stop this board play, we aren't getting pure chances. Yeah alot of shots, but most of them awful.

Still holding out hope for Friday, But i've got a bad feeling..I will say i think if we can win Game 5, just like last year we will win game 6 at home and send it to a 7th game, where anything can happen.

But Friday night is going to be tough...One things for sure, Howard and our D have to be rock solid.

If we could actually put the puck in the goal, then perhaps we'd win a few more. We dominated that game, and somehow only scored one to Nashville's three. I mean what was the final shot stat? 40-16 or something? Ridiculous.

Whine whine whine...sounds like a canucks site

I'd be more pissed off if i was a canucks fan. trading away one of the leagues top new prospects for a nobody. Buffalo won that deal. And we complain bout Quincey for a draft pick that may or may not turn into something.

Another TRUE redwing fan

This forum is full of em. The only way to get rid of them is to have 2-3 completely crap seasons. Course, the problem is that when the Wings get better, the TRUE fans will return. Just ask any Tampa Bay Lightning fan.

It's a really awesome feeling to know that out of 11 Preds goals, 9 of them took ZERO skill. The series isn't over, but it's clear which team spent more time collecting lucky charms, and which one was grinding on the ice day in and day out.

I wish LGW was a sports bar. It would be hilarious to see a bunch of grown ass men acting like this in the real world. The things some of you guys say about the players is ridiculous. They're human beings playing a game which has no bearing on areas of your life aside from your fandom. I have read instances of people wishing injury upon players, which is totally f***ed. If i were a psychiatrist or a gastroenterologist (for your ulcers) I would plaster my ads all over this site.

I wish I kept a head count of everyone stating the "In Kenny we trust! We trust Kenny!" bulls*** after the deadline. Enema time within the organization, boys and girls.

All you have to do is look at my plus/minus stats. It was nearly +300 on the deadline, it's below +190 now. That pretty much sums up the Holland slappies... Hey all the "In Kenny We Trust" guys...where is playoff Franzen?