• Please log in to reply
1515 replies to this topic

#1301 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:53 PM

Can't believe Howard is getting a pass here.

If he doesn't give up that 2nd goal, I think we comeback and win this game. The JLA was rocking after that Hudler goal. Howard killed the momentum. Yeah the D screwed up the coverage, but he didn't have to join them. I still don't know what he was doing.

You could've thrown a blanket over them!!!!

esteef
"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#1302 redwashington2000

redwashington2000

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 443 posts

MAY BE I'M TO CRED AWAY BUY THE GAME BUT RINNE IS A F................. FUT AND OVERSIZED PICE OF SH...............T EVEN IF HI IS DOWN ON HIS AS HE IS COVERING 99% OF THE NET. NHL NEED TO GET THEIR s*** TOGHETHER AND MAKE SOME RESTRICTION ON GOALTENDERS, THIS IS GETING OUT OF HUNDS, THIS GUY IS LIKE 6.5 F AN D ON HIS NEES HI IS TOTALY COVERING THE NET. f............ YY BETFANGUS AND I LOVE THE ZEBRAS TO, F Y ALL MF

#1303 Rhah

Rhah

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 502 posts

How old is Holmstrom anyway? When did Franzen officially take over his front of the net screening job? He doesn't seem to always do it with the same passion as Tomas used to.

#1304 metalkorn

metalkorn

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 451 posts

That it is, but what else could we possibly see positively?

not showing up on the ice would be an improvement over ericsson. He was the worst thing about the night.

#1305 RedWingsRox

RedWingsRox

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:54 PM

Is Joey MacDonald available for Friday?

#1306 ben_usmc

ben_usmc

Kenny Powers Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,818 posts

Franzen leads our team in GWG these playoffs.

with his lucky ass goal? Mule should spend less time focusing on hisf****** commericals and more time on actually playing hockey. Glad we kept him over a hard working two way player like Hossa, brilliant move Holland....
There's no I in team, but there's a U in c***, so don't be little jealous c***s

#1307 NHLrules?

NHLrules?

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

You're not the only one. I have to hear his comments regarding that goal. WTF was he thinking on that play. No need to overcommit like that.

Maybe he thought somebody was going to play some D?
Just a thought.

#1308 redwashington2000

redwashington2000

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 443 posts

You could've thrown a blanket over them!!!!

esteef

PLAIN AND SIMPLE YR POSTER BOY HOWARD SUCK BIG TIME
THE s*** HIT THE FUN

#1309 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:55 PM

Wasn't Bowman's fault Ranford or Ozzie were terrible in those series you mentioned.

If our roles were reversed and we were having the usual conversation about reasons why the team lost a game or whatever, you'd be telling me that excuses don't matter.

Bowman was a master at making changes and didn't allow things to get stale as much as Babcock does. He was better at motivating players also. Babcock can't motivate anything right now.

And you would know this how?

#1310 cvv8

cvv8

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 51 posts

The only thing I can take away from kleins goal is that Lids must have tweaked his ankle again. Why else would White have such a terrible brainfart... No idea what jimmy was doing though.

#1311 Red Wings Addict

Red Wings Addict

This is how I watch Wings games

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,749 posts

We are down 3-1.. series isn't over yet. Maybe i'm too much of an optimistic sports fan but we aren't technically "done".

I don't think the Canucks and Penguins are washed up teams on the decline and they are in worse situations then we are right now. Fact is... it's the playoffs. One bounce off of Stuart's shin pad never happens and we could be in a 2-2 series right now. Every little bounce counts, and if you take into consideration how a lot of goals were scored throughout this series, it's hard to blame the team as a whole opposed to just bad luck and the puck bouncing the wrong way. Yeah we are down, I get that, but I don't think it's as catastrophic of a situation as a lot of people think it is.

Well it's not just this series. Every fan on here wanted a cup. It's hard to imagine them celebrating in June when they struggle so much right now. So even if by some miracle the Wings get by this round the general feeling is that they will get eaten alive sooner than later.

#1312 Crymson

Crymson

Ninjelephant

• Gold Booster
  • 11,032 posts

I'm sure he'll be able to contribute to goalscoring.

#1313 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

Can't believe Howard is getting a pass here.

If he doesn't give up that 2nd goal, I think we comeback and win this game. The JLA was rocking after that Hudler goal. Howard killed the momentum. Yeah the D screwed up the coverage, but he didn't have to join them. I still don't know what he was doing.

Could also be said that our offense had more than enough chances to beat Rinne, but kept taking low percentage, unscreened shots. Ultimately, the blame goes across the board, all the way up to Holland.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#1314 MabusIncarnate

MabusIncarnate

The Truth Is Out There

• Silver Booster Mod
  • 2,218 posts

MAY BE I'M TO CRED AWAY BUY THE GAME BUT RINNE IS A F................. FUT AND OVERSIZED PICE OF SH...............T EVEN IF HI IS DOWN ON HIS AS HE IS COVERING 99% OF THE NET. NHL NEED TO GET THEIR s*** TOGHETHER AND MAKE SOME RESTRICTION ON GOALTENDERS, THIS IS GETING OUT OF HUNDS, THIS GUY IS LIKE 6.5 F AN D ON HIS NEES HI IS TOTALY COVERING THE NET. f............ YY BETFANGUS AND I LOVE THE ZEBRAS TO, F Y ALL MF

I agree it should be an NHL rule that if you are a goalie taller than 6 feet you must have the difference removed from your leg bones to come within regulation height.

Edited by BlazeYoungblood, 17 April 2012 - 09:58 PM.

13585921555_24551f5658.jpg

#1315 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,689 posts

Total breakdown on the Klein goal. Unbelievable.

Another clutch play from a bottom 6er in Gabe Bourque.

3rd Nashville goal was a result of a good forecheck.

:thumbdown:
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#1316 cnot19

cnot19

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

not showing up on the ice would be an improvement over ericsson. He was the worst thing about the night.

DId you even watch the games?
Get me a real fourth line Kenny!

#1317 GMRwings1983

GMRwings1983

The Killer is Me

• Silver Booster
  • 20,738 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:57 PM

If our roles were reversed and we were having the usual conversation about reasons why the team lost a game or whatever, you'd be telling me that excuses don't matter.

And you would know this how?

From seeing the product on the ice.

Besides, I never thought it was much of a secret that Bowman was a great motivator and manipulator of players who he didn't think were performing.
According to my profile, my reputation is excellent. LOL.

#1318 Yak19

Yak19

-Playmaker Elite-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,836 posts

Wings are outplaying Nashville, Wings are better than Nashville, time to find that scoring touch which has been missing and pump them 3 straight.

GO WINGS!

#1319 joesuffP

joesuffP

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,941 posts

No head coach is going to want to be an assistant coach for the red wings Todd is not coming back... The PP and PK just exemplify really how bad our system is.. All they do is cycle and throw shots on net from the outside. This team is really just a shell of highly skilled players and on the inside they are hollow... All their success made Kronwall, Flippula, Stuart very overrated... Abdelkader , helm, eaves is a Stanley cup winning fourth line not third line players

#1320 MTU_Huskies963

MTU_Huskies963

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,810 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 09:58 PM

I actually was thinking this too. Worked in 2008 maybe it will work again