• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rrasco

Nyquist getting some attention

Rate this topic

My only complaint about him right now is his size. If he wants to wing, he needs to get bigger over the off-season to handle corner puck battles. Right now he's a bit too easy to get off the puck, but the boy has some hands and will have a great career.

Apparently he's not getting noticed by Babcock judging by his 6 minutes of ice time tonight!

Good god...

One of the biggest complaints I have currrently. The only thing I could see from Babcock is that he doesn't see Nyquist making anything of himself due to size on the top 6, so he throws him on the bottom six. He hopes that nyquist can magically develop the 4th line into some magical line that will produce, except for that they can barely play the transition game and get it through the neutral zone fast enough. If you want to implement Nyquist's skillset you need to give him a legitimate line pairing. Then, he will expose his skillset you want out of him.

Completely pumped about the potential and what he will look like once he gets a full season in and time to refine the game to what it can be. They called him a younger Hank and I can definitely see it. Put him on the Pav line and let him get the chances that way. Wasted with Emmerton and Homer.