• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#61 13dangledangle

13dangledangle

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,850 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:26 PM

The one thing I really don't understand is why we are not using some our talent from gr? With everyone that is on the injury list we could use the young energy and the speed. Why keep an injured Cleary dressed instead of Tatar, and not only that play him with Datsyuk? We can win this thing still, we have the talent to and I friggin' hope we do! but right now there appears to a lot of confusion as to "are in this thing or not?"
....Ladies and Gentlemen Jimmy "F%$*ing" Howard.

#62 Pat

Pat

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:38 AM

The one thing I really don't understand is why we are not using some our talent from gr? With everyone that is on the injury list we could use the young energy and the speed. Why keep an injured Cleary dressed instead of Tatar, and not only that play him with Datsyuk? We can win this thing still, we have the talent to and I friggin' hope we do! but right now there appears to a lot of confusion as to "are in this thing or not?"

Tatar is not a very good prospect in my eyes. I see him as a 4th line center with 3rd line upside. Isn't big enough or skilled enough to be a star player.

#63 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,940 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 11:49 AM

Right now experience is needed. Tatar is good for the future, but right now you really don't want a kid in unless you really need to or if you're sure he'll be able to do it.

If the kid goes out and plays and gets smoked, it could hurt his confidence for the future. Let him be up with the aces and get a first-hand look at things, then, when he's ready, he'll be more prepared.

In game one of a series, I could see your point. In do-or-die situation, I'll take experience.