• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
jroc86

Until the End ...

Rate this topic

Lets not forget what happened last year folks - this team is capable of putting together 3 in a row. Unlikely? Aboslutley, but impossible? Absolutley not.

Its more evident than ever that changes need to be made to make Detroit stylistically capable of winning against the big bodied teams. At the end of the day its clear or lack of size/grit/phyiscality just makes this team too damn easy to play against. That said, weve got what weve got. Its up to those 2o guys in that room to get the job done and just get ONE win on Friday. Coming home for 6 and its a series again.

Once again seeing fans at the Joe walking out with 5 minutes left while down 1 goal was disgusting. We have the most spoiled fanbase in pro sports with our continued success and competitiveness and yeah this year certainly isnt the best team we've ever iced - and Im sure weve all been hearing the "too old, too slow, too soft, no goaltending banter" from our friends/colleagues lately. That CANT be Lidstroms last game at JLA - ths teamplays best when their backs are against the wall, and I expect to see a great effort in a few days and a few bounces are bound to go our way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab_lp4GFKGg

<br class="Apple-interchange-newline"> Edited by jroc86

Always have faith in this team till the very end. Like stated many times, if any team can come back it's the Wings. You've gotta think with them outplaying the Preds majority of this series and STILL losing that at some point it's gotta turn around right? Friday is the night it will happen. No giving up. Wings are relentless and still have a lot of fight in them. Rinne has stood on his head yes but he can be solved. Pucks will start going in.

Al: WHAT'S ALL THIS LYING AROUND s***?!

LGW: Season's over man, Bettman won.

Al: Over? Did you say "over"?! Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL NO!

LGW: Germans?

Pasha: Shhh, he on roll

Al: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

LGW: <_<

Al: What the hell happened to the Detroit fans? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Al, we might get hurt again." Well just kiss my ASS from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Weber, He's a dead man! Rinne, dead! Trotz -

Hank: DEAD! Al's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Al: We're just the guys to do it!

LGW: LET'S DO IT!

:siren: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!! :siren:

Edited by King Crane

Al: WHAT'S ALL THIS LYING AROUND s***?!

LGW: Season's over man, Bettman won.

Al: Over? Did you say "over"?! Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? HELL NO!

LGW: Germans?

Pasha: Shhh, he on roll

Al: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the goin' gets tough...the tough get goin'! Who's with me? Let's go!

LGW: <_<

Al: What the hell happened to the Detroit fans? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Al, we might get hurt again." Well just kiss my ASS from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Weber, He's a dead man! Rinne, dead! Trotz -

Hank: DEAD! Al's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Al: We're just the guys to do it!

LGW: LET'S DO IT!

:siren: LET'S GO RED WINGS!!! :siren:

Particularly enjoyed Pasha he on roll part

Always have faith in this team till the very end. Like stated many times, if any team can come back it's the Wings. You've gotta think with them outplaying the Preds majority of this series and STILL losing that at some point it's gotta turn around right? Friday is the night it will happen. No giving up. Wings are relentless and still have a lot of fight in them. Rinne has stood on his head yes but he can be solved. Pucks will start going in.

Thank you. Needed to come into this thread for some positivity, because my head's telling me this is insurmountable. What a story for the season if they are able to steal this round back and go deeper. My heart never gives up on this team, and I hope they have the fight in them to not settle for rolling over and dying. Here's to tackling the rest of this series one game at a time. GO WINGS!

Thank you. Needed to come into this thread for some positivity, because my head's telling me this is insurmountable. What a story for the season if they are able to steal this round back and go deeper. My heart never gives up on this team, and I hope they have the fight in them to not settle for rolling over and dying. Here's to tackling the rest of this series one game at a time. GO WINGS!

No problemo. ; ) I always like to stay positive. In years past I've been called out for it but I can't help it! LOL

GO WINGS!!!!

Believe.

124686641v7_480x480_Front.jpg

BERNIE!!! omg I remember this. And I just realized your Late Night Crew member sig. I was a part of that LOL I miss it!

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

No problemo. ; ) I always like to stay positive. In years past I've been called out for it but I can't help it! LOL

GO WINGS!!!!

BERNIE!!! omg I remember this. And I just realized your Late Night Crew member sig. I was a part of that LOL I miss it!

Yeah, I've been around a long time. Since this forums remake in 2001ish I want to say. I lost my account info and lurked for a while before I just made this account. I've seen some of the lowest lows.. (95 finals anyone?) which only make the highs sweeter. There truly hasn't been a better team in professional sports in the last 15-20 years than the Red Wings. (IMO of course)

Yeah, I've been around a long time. Since this forums remake in 2001ish I want to say. I lost my account info and lurked for a while before I just made this account. I've seen some of the lowest lows.. (95 finals anyone?) which only make the highs sweeter. There truly hasn't been a better team in professional sports in the last 15-20 years than the Red Wings. (IMO of course)

This x1000!

Same! I've been on these boards since I was 13-14 which was back in 2000-2001 as well. I got sick of my old usernames and finally stuck with this one for awhile now. lol