• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
beachwing

The Sun Came Up Today

Rate this topic

I don't know about the rest of the world but the sun came up over the water today here in Destin Florida.

After that loss and hours of forum venting I wasn't sure it would happen:)

A few bounces our way and who knows what the future holds....regardless, my Redwing flags proudly fly year long and have been doing do since 84!

I wish I were in Florida. The clouds and rain came up today here in the Pacific Northwest.

Destin looks like a cool little spot. Wound't mind watching the game at a palapa on the beach.

If we can just somehow get thru this round, the 2nd round should be there for the taking.

Edited by T.Low

I understand your agony:) When do we get our Flukey goals....I just cant get over how many incredible scoring chances we havent buried, at least 4-5 each game.

Howie could give up 3 or 4 a game and I still feel we shouldve lit the lamp 5 or 6. I get its the playoffs hardwork wins blah blah blah, things are tight but geezuz they cant catch a break!

I don't know about the rest of the world but the sun came up over the water today here in Destin Florida.

Yeah, the sun came up... however I don't think my remote will ever be the same after I spiked it into the ground after the Preds last goal. Batteries flying everywhere :lol:

Yeah, the sun came up... however I don't think my remote will ever be the same after I spiked it into the ground after the Preds last goal. Batteries flying everywhere :lol:

You don't know how much restraint I have to have to prevent myself from launching beer bottles into my aquarium when s*** like that goes down. So I just scream a four letter word and walk into the other room to cool off.

I actually went for a walk around the neighborhood for a good solid 30-40 mins after the game...did it for the safety of the neighbors in my apartment unit. Definately worked though since I got back and was able to concentrate on something else.

Edited by MotorCityMadness