• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Shadyrock

Trade Zets /Dats and Franzen

Rate this topic

It's time to go with the youth and get bigger and stronger. Bert,Homer and Lidstrom all need to retire. Hudler needs to go play in midget league.

Howard needs another goalie to push him for the starting job.

yes lets trade away the people who are a huge part of this team and at the same time have the greatest defensemen of all time possibly, retire. the problem is not because were not big and strong the problem is rinne or whatever his name is, is hot as hell right now and nashviles defense is strong. good thinking...

It's time to go with the youth and get bigger and stronger. Bert,Homer and Lidstrom all need to retire. Hudler needs to go play in midget league.

Howard needs another goalie to push him for the starting job.

Wow, -51? Anyhow, other than you choice in thread title, you are't that far off. I agree Holmstrom and Lidstrom need to seriously, SERIOUSLY consider retiring. Bertuzzi is signed for two more years. Hudler does need to go and Howard DOES need a goalie who is going to challenge him for the starting spot. He needs that push to become better...

...but your choice in titles, wow. Z and D are two player you NEVER trade. On my UNtradeable list are: Zetterberg, Datsyuk, Filppula, Nyquist, Helm, Abby, Smith. Others I keep are Quincey, Ericsson, White, Miller, Eaves & Howard. Not counting the UFA's Holmstrom and Lidstrom, everyone else is fair game...

Datsyuk-Z-Franzen on one line

Filpulla-Hudler-Parise on the other.

Done.

:wacko: In order for this team to succeed next year at all, at the very least Hudler CANNOT be in their plans...

Franzen, absolutely if anyone will take that contract. Pavel and Z no way. Those two are the only forwards that have done anything in this series.

The Red Wings have ample cap space and a solid foundation. It's up to Holland to make the necessary moves this summer to address the shortcomings.

lol that's the craziest thing I've ever herad. I'd move out Franzen... but Zetterberg? Datsyuk? Give me a break. We do need a more reliable backup though. Howard is the future in net, but a more reliable backup would be nice. Holmstrom should be gone too though.

I feel like Datsyuk and Lidstrom were far from healthy this series.

I'd have no problem getting rid of Franzen assuming the return was good (which wouldn't happen).

I think Quincey was a failed experiment.

lmao really for what? Just suck for 5 years? They need a sniper Dats and Z are not really scorers but great players on both ends. I dont know how but find someone that can score. The wings always have so many almost goals for ever now since like 06 I have been noticing it. I thought Hossa was really good that year he was here. IDK what they can do Parise (not looking up the spelling if its wrong) would be good. Everyone hates Holmstrom now to wtf? He is a roll player now and not taking anyone important's minuets. Who will do more Hudler, Filpula, Cleary? Come on! He is still a force in front of the net. If nothing I like him on PP's. Unless he is sick of taking that beating I cant blame him. Hopefully they resign Homer for cheap and Lindstrom comes back and actually takes a discount this time 6. whatever million is not a discount.