Photo
- - - - -

Anyone know anything about this jersey website?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RedTydes

RedTydes

Draftee

• 11 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:21 PM

On a whim, I went searching for discount NHL hockey jerseys and I found this website. A buddy of mine said he's seen it too, and that he was pretty sure they are Chinese knockoffs. What do you guys think? Would you ever order a jersey from this site?

http://www.jerseysau...HL-JERSEYS-c76/
Posted Image

#2 Jedi

Jedi

Galmar Stone-Fist. Stormcloak. Wings Fan.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 9,787 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 07:42 AM

Those are definitely Chinese knockoffs, put forth by a Chinese knockoff site. Just read the horrible grammar in their product descriptions...

Guaranteed the goods safe reach your door; If you have any questions,pls contact us,we are sincerely for your service!

if you order more ,you would enjoy discount more.

Also, keep in mind, the old saying "you get what you pay for" is true for hockey jerseys too.

For example...

Posted Image

Steve Yzerman never wore such a jersey. The "C" was always on his left side. Not to mention the font on the "C" is wrong, and the letters in his name are too thick. Plus, the logo just looks wrong (spokes in the wrong places, the feathers are shaped wrong, etc).

Of course, if you're satisfied only getting something that's "kinda" like what the Wings wear on the ice, then $39 isn't a bad price at all. If you're looking to get something that is officially licensed, and is going to be completely authentic, then you're going to have to pay a bit more, and get it from a more reputable site.

2cwlto0.jpg

#3 RedTydes

RedTydes

Draftee

• 11 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:34 PM

I've got my authentic Pav jersey, and my winter classic Kronner jersey, so I'm not shy about paying good money for a jersey, but some of the jerseys on that site look a lot more legit than others. I don't think I'd be comfortable ordering from here though.
Posted Image

#4 SouthernWingsFan

SouthernWingsFan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 24,609 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:32 PM

I've got my authentic Pav jersey, and my winter classic Kronner jersey, so I'm not shy about paying good money for a jersey, but some of the jerseys on that site look a lot more legit than others. I don't think I'd be comfortable ordering from here though.

I have a Winter Classic knock off jersey for a wholesaler.

It's just a matter if you want to save a good bit of money and if you want your jersey to look exactly like the real thing.

The lettering/numbering for my WC jersey is as close as it'll be, overall I am happy with it. But I've seen plenty wholesale sites and the jersey lettering/numbering on some of them, not just for Red Wings/NHL, but all sports, is not good.

Overall I was happy with what I got from there but I'm not guaranteeing the same results.

#5 RedWingsENG

RedWingsENG

Draftee

• 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

You guys should check out www.idocheapjersey.com they are kinda the same as these other chinese rip-off sites I think. See what you think. Because of the high price of the Kronwall Winter Classic jersey I was tempted at first, but now I think I'm just going to have to bite the bullet and pay the $165 then again, for Kronwall nothing is too much! http://shop.canada.nhl.com/home/index.jsp is definitely the way forward!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users