• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

Quenneville fined $10K

Rate this topic

Link

So lemme get this straight.......

-Intentionally slam an opponent's head into the glass - fined $2,500.

-Say the officiating is less than stellar after no penalty was called on a dirty hit that sent a star player off on a stretcher - fined $10,000.

Yep, seems legit.

This is getting way out of hand. The NHL is far too protective of their incompetent officials.

Link

-Say the officiating is less than stellar after no penalty was called on a dirty hit that sent a star player off on a stretcher - fined $10,000.

Yep, seems legit.

This is getting way out of hand. The NHL is far too protective of their incompetent officials.

It's crazy how $2,500 is the highest they can fine players, which on average? make more than coaches I'm assuming right? Anyways you get my point. If it's valid.

The NHL suspends Torres indefinitely which basically means they agree that the referees missed the call and it was a dirty play/hit. Go figure exclamation.gif So now Quenville is fined $10,000 for agreeing with Shanny and Dept of Player Safety.

NHL's new handbook for player safety and supplementary discipline...

catch22II.jpg

Link

Yep, seems legit.

3005.jackie-chan-meme-why.jpg

I read somewhere that Torres decided to delay his hearing until today instead of having it on Wednesday. Probably so that Shanny could see just how injured Hossa is.

Also, as I said in a different thread, CBC reported that the NHL held a conference call before the playoffs started with every head coach and GM in which Gary Bettman clearly iterated that there would be a zero tolerence policy in regards to speaking critically of NHL officials and that anyone who did would be severely punished.

Edited by Dirty Dangle

I read somewhere that Torres decided to delay his hearing until today instead of having it on Wednesday. Probably so that Shanny could see just how injured Hossa is.

Also, as I said in a different thread, CBC reported that the NHL held a conference call before the playoffs started with every head coach and GM in which Gary Bettman clearly iterated that there would be a zero tolerence policy in regards to speaking critically of NHL officials and that anyone who did would be severely punished.

I don't think players can delay their own hearings.

Can they?