• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Predators 2

Rate this topic

Nashville has done nothing spectacular in this series offensively.

Only reason they can score on their chances and we can't score on ours, is that their chances are better and easier. Reason for that is the mistakes. Nashville isn't making the defensive mistakes we are. How many chances have we had in this series like that Radulov one? I can't think of many.

they haven't given us a single goal like that. not like the 3 timbits following 1 guy on the 2nd preds goal last game...junk.

Can you proxy out of country for the playoffs? I believe all US accounts are blacked out.

Yup. I just use default settings for Stealthy.

1) Log in to NHL.com/GameCenter Live

2) Turn on Stealthy

3) Reload the page if necessary (to bring up the 'Watch Now' buttons)

4) Wait for the game to load and select your feed

5) Turn off Stealthy and the game will continue to play

PP upcoming.

Nashville has done nothing spectacular in this series offensively.

Only reason they can score on their chances and we can't score on ours, is that their chances are better and easier. Reason for that is the mistakes. Nashville isn't making the defensive mistakes we are. How many chances have we had in this series like that Radulov one? I can't think of many.

Datsyuk's goal game 3 is the only one I can recall

I hate to say it, but the BlowJackets power play is better than what the Wings are throwing out there.

Absolutely pathetic.

There had BETTER be some serious rebuilding this off-season. More of the same with the same players will not progress this team towards the ultimate goal.

This power play is ******* BORING.

WHO is going to score the goals? Are they afraid to finish? They sure as hell aren't afraid to shoot the puck from 9 miles away.

This team just looks broken.

At least Vancouver and Pittsburgh won a game while facing elimination. The spirit isn't there for this team, however.

And thank you Mr. Babcock for not playing Datsyuk and Zetterberg together. It's not like we need any goals or anything.