• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Predators 2

Rate this topic

Oh the old "Well everyone else sucks so oh well" argument.

I swear the arrogance of certain segments of the Wings fanbase pisses me off.

Get a f***in clue, it's not JUST the powerplay, but the power play in the playoffs used to drive this team. Now the Wings power play is a source of energy and momentum for the OTHER TEAMS.

The way the game is today prevents everyone's pp from being good.

Yzerman?

Seriously though, if Holland doesn't have the motivation to fix something after this "showing", there has to be some serious soul-searching and changes made.

Holland won't alter the players and Babcock refuses to alter the style of play or line changes.

Between their laziness and their stubborness, this team is going in the wrong direction.

Which is why 5 teams are above 25% on the power play....that's 1/3 of the playoff teams.

I'm not even asking for that, I'm just asking for 20%, which they don't have, and to have it be crisp and not a source of momentum for the other team, which it is.

The SYSTEM is broken, and the system doesn't even have the right pieces anymore anyway.

I'm a fan of delivering booming shots from the point if people want to collapse down low. Give me someone like Jurcina or Marc-Andre Bergeron anyday over anyone that we have right now with that 'look for the deflection' s*** we're delivering right now. Guys will think twice about going down to block shots from those kind of cannons at the point.