• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Predators 2

Rate this topic

Is it an omen of good things to come that the DJ for the prom being held in the courtyard at my hotel just outaide my window is CRANKING Don't Stop Believing right now?

Let's Go Wings!

Idiot telecast, thanks for cutting off replay so we couldn't see the penalty on Kronwall in dying seconds so we can see players backs walk into lockerroom. Goddam genius producing there idiots...

Is it an omen of good things to come that the DJ for the prom being held in the courtyard at my hotel just outaide my window is CRANKING Don't Stop Believing right now?

Let's Go Wings!

I sure as hell hope so

c'mon boys! bring it in the 3rd and then bring it back to the Joe

That's great, you're arrogant because you don't get upset over a game played by children. Then why are you here? You don't care that this team's window is clearly shut? You don't want them to get better? The great teams of the 90s are almost 20 years ago.

As for the rest of it, it's just basic hockey. The power play for Trashville has been horrible, but the Wings haven't gotten any momentum from it. Nashville, OTOH, gets energy from every single turnover and shot that goes 5 feet wide of the net. Watch the frikin game.

I'm happy when we win, but that doesn't mean I need to throw a temper tantrum when we don't. Then again I'm not the type of guy to freak out about things that don't have any real affect on the quality of my life whatsoever.

Anyway, enjoy the beers you're obviously drinking and please don't beat anyone up tonight if the Wings lose. Just breath deep and remember that a bad powerplay isn't an excuse for being a bad spouse or parent.

Let's Go Wings!

I would hope so. Unfortunately, it's probably more telling of a horribly generic prom though.

I sure as hell hope so

c'mon boys! bring it in the 3rd and then bring it back to the Joe

I'll say this... A Wings win tonight that sparks a series comeback combined with my student getting first place in the state on his voice part would make this the best All-State Conference/Festival in my career.

Gustav better be with Datsyuk in the third. Guy is trying to do it all by himself, cause he has no one to dump it to. Lol

I agree. I don't mind him doing that he's showing confidence and poise with the puck. Looks electric out there. Like I said earlier if he's not with Pavs then babs is clueless.

Gus is back on 3rd line again, is Babs just a random function, panicking, or just not very smart?Also, sorry for a question which might seem a bit phylosophical: are Wings still playing puck posession? Pav is lost in this chaos, no passing, no support, noone open.

Hank is a beast though, 2nd line is breaking through, there is still hope!

I'm happy when we win, but that doesn't mean I need to throw a temper tantrum when we don't. Then again I'm not the type of guy to freak out about things that don't have any real affect on the quality of my life whatsoever.

Anyway, enjoy the beers you're obviously drinking and please don't beat anyone up tonight if the Wings lose. Just breath deep and remember that a bad powerplay isn't an excuse for being a bad spouse or parent.

I haven't had a beer in nearly 2 full years.

As for the rest of it, I bet you don't get upset when seeing the complete lack of passion out there on the ice. Temper tantrum? :lol:

Sure thing, you're probably the one kicking the wife and throwing the cat around.

I would hope so. Unfortunately, it's probably more telling of a horribly generic prom though.

That's a given based on the overall set list I've heard. But cueing it up just after the Hudler goal? I'm about 40 minutes from Philly, so I'm probably fhe only person in this hotel who cares about the Wings game. I'm taking the positive energy from it.

Let's Go Wings!

Datsyuk, Zetterberg and Nyquist should be on the same line.

This could be our last period of the season. May as well load up on firepower right now instead of these same old lines.

Yep.

Dats - Z - Nyquist

hudler - Flip - Bert

Franzen - Kader - Homer...

I don't know if I'd even roll 4 lines constantly in this 3rd period either to be honest.

Gus is back on 3rd line again, is Babs just a random function, panicking, or just not very smart?Also, sorry for a question which might seem a bit phylosophical: are Wings still playing puck posession? Pav is lost in this chaos, no passing, no support, noone open.

Hank is a beast though, 2nd line is breaking through, there is still hope!

Pavs has absolutely nobody out there. He goes up against Weber and Suter and has no support. Throw Gus up there right now or this game is done. Hank's line is surging, we need pavs line to do the same.

I haven't had a beer in nearly 2 full years.

As for the rest of it, I bet you don't get upset when seeing the complete lack of passion out there on the ice. Temper tantrum? :lol:

Sure thing, you're probably the one kicking the wife and throwing the cat around.

all's I know is if we lose tonight I'm slapping my cat then sending my wife shopping to get me that JUCK ******* POTT!