• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Predators 2

Rate this topic

all's I know is if we lose tonight I'm slapping my cat then sending my wife shopping to get me that JUCK ******* POTT!

Since it's April 20, is that a not-so-subtle reference to Jay and Silent Bob's favorite thing?

Since it's April 20, is that a not-so-subtle reference to Jay and Silent Bob's favorite thing?

it's a reference to some guy who was nonsensically ranting at the end of last game on the forums.

it's a reference to some guy who was nonsensically ranting at the end of last game on the forums.

I was there for that rant. Laughed my head off. One of the funniest drunk posts I've ever seen. :)

I'm happy when we win, but that doesn't mean I need to throw a temper tantrum when we don't. Then again I'm not the type of guy to freak out about things that don't have any real affect on the quality of my life whatsoever.

Anyway, enjoy the beers you're obviously drinking and please don't beat anyone up tonight if the Wings lose. Just breath deep and remember that a bad powerplay isn't an excuse for being a bad spouse or parent.

What's wrong with having some serious passion? I get stressed out to the max when we play like total s***, especially when I know they are capable of much more. I like to have a few pops while watching the games. That doesn't mean I'm gonna go and punch someone out if they lose. GO WINGS!!! They got this.

Guest irishock

I think I'm actually more pissed at the Flyers right now than I am the Wings. <_<

I actually think the Flyers will be the team that chokes the 3-0 lead. Their defense is just ridiculously bad compared to LA's.

1334970085[/url]' post='2294034']

Oh the old "Well everyone else sucks so oh well" argument.

I swear the arrogance of certain segments of the Wings fanbase pisses me off.

Get a f***in clue, it's not JUST the powerplay, but the power play in the playoffs used to drive this team. Now the Wings power play is a source of energy and momentum for the OTHER TEAMS.

THAT'S the ticket Put down everybody who disagrees with you. That always makes you more right. ph34r.gif