• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Predators 2

Rate this topic

Ok, can I now please say what I want to say?

...nevermind, you all have been saying it this entire series.

Can I get at least a couple apology's for the hate I had to endure since the deadline?

It's not like one player would have made a difference on this abortion of an effort.

And congrats to the Preds. Knew they had it in them from the beginning, honestly.

And f*** you to the Preds' fans. You don't chant "You suck" during the handshakes, you ******* troglodytes.

If Holland doesnt make significant moves this offseason we will be stuck with mediocre playoff results. This team is broken. He needs some true top talent to surround Datsyuk and Zetterberg.

To all the Franzen defenders through this whole season...now you see what we've been telling you all year. The guy took his contract and has mailed it in. Maybe you guys meant next years playoffs is when he will finally show up.

f*** holland washed up, coattail riding fraud.

Amen!

You see that as Scotty's players slowly left and Holland's team took over, they got worse and worse. Franzen and Hudler are the biggest frauds EVER. Neither deserve to be here next season...

Edited by LeftWinger

Ok, can I now please say what I want to say?

...nevermind, you all have been saying it this entire series.

Can I get at least a couple apology's for the hate I had to endure since the deadline?

I appreciate your positive attitude. It balances things out.

I have no hatred towards Nashville. They didn't dive, the refs didn't hand them anything, they won the right way. Congratulations Nashville, good luck to you. The Wings were a 5th place hockey team, they lost in 5 games. It's unacceptable, it has to get better. We need to get younger, we need some more speed and grit, and more then anything we need guys that compete night in and night out.

Edited by Detroit # 1 Fan

Way to lose 4 out of 5 games... That's a winners attitude what a winning franchise won like 3 of the last 20 games... Maybe next year they'll flip the switch... Zetterbergs a hero, Datsyuk s*** the bed

Z atleast gets linemates that can skate and have some talent. Pav gets two pieces of s*** that can't even skate.