• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Predators 2

Rate this topic

Congrats to the Preds, hate them but they deserved it. Turning point of this series was the 60 minute mark of game 1. Have a good off season to the real Wings fans out there..this place is about to get ugly and all you loser bandwagon ****** nozzles can f*** off. See ya in July.

If Holland doesnt make significant moves this offseason we will be stuck with mediocre playoff results. This team is broken. He needs some true top talent to surround Datsyuk and Zetterberg.

To all the Franzen defenders through this whole season...now you see what we've been telling you all year. The guy took his contract and has mailed it in. Maybe you guys meant next years playoffs is when he will finally show up.

No ifs.

He had his chance the last two offseasons and this year's deadline.

If he doesn't commmit seppuku tomorrow, he needs to be fired.

Ok, can I now please say what I want to say?

...nevermind, you all have been saying it this entire series.

Can I get at least a couple apology's for the hate I had to endure since the deadline?

Nope.

"You're not wrong, Walter, you're just an *******."

The preds defense was absolutely flawless all series. They deserve to win.

Radulov and Erat also had insane speed to pucks in our zone all series... Bourque too...

If you're looking at who's responsible for this pathetic s***show, and your choice is Babcock, you're doing it wrong. Babs can only play who he's got. He doesn't have a lot of really good choices.

We suck, alright? We were going to suck whether Babcock played Nyquist or NyQuil, and that's that. This team is deeply, deeply flawed, far beyond anything that has to do with Mike Babcock's at times puzzling lineup choices. He's one of the best coaches in the league, and we should be lucky we have him.

Sorry, but cannot agree with this one, Detroit needed a big five, elite 1st line, stormtroopers in this series. Instead Babs waisted Pav trying to make a star out of Cleary or Fransen. Altimately, I agree, games are lost by players, but still... I like Babs, but why could not he be smarter?

Guest irishock

Way to lose 4 out of 5 games... That's a winners attitude what a winning franchise won like 3 of the last 20 games... Maybe next year they'll flip the switch... Zetterbergs a hero, Datsyuk s*** the bed

Datsyuk didn't s*** the bed. He didn't have any linemates.

Ask Holland.

Amen!

You see that as Scotty's players slowly left and Holland's team took over, they got worse and worse. Franzen and Hudler are the biggest frauds EVER. Neither deserve to be here next season...

yeah its not like Hudler has scored the Wings only 2 goals the last two games

If Holland doesnt make significant moves this offseason we will be stuck with mediocre playoff results. This team is broken. He needs some true top talent to surround Datsyuk and Zetterberg.

To all the Franzen defenders through this whole season...now you see what we've been telling you all year. The guy took his contract and has mailed it in. Maybe you guys meant next years playoffs is when he will finally show up.

Hopefully, Holland won't have the opportunity as he'll probably be elsewhere. And he can take that clown behind the bench with 'em.

"All the experts said this series would go seven games..."

Thus, I know Red Wings hockey better than the experts. This is the one series I picked exactly right. Every other one, I've either likely gotten the winner wrong or number of games wrong.

No ifs.

He had his chance the last two offseasons and this year's deadline.

If he doesn't commmit seppuku tomorrow, he needs to be fired.

This is the first time hes really had quite a bit of money to work with compared to the last two years. I have a feeling though we wont get much.

It's not like one player would have made a difference on this abortion of an effort.

You are right. And for sure, prices were high on trade day. But man, everytime I said something that referred to Holland NOT being the best or Franzen not being good, not to mention the last 4 years of my Hudler bashing. I do agree with you, they need more than one player and I hope to end all hopes that Holland show us he is genius and makes at least 4-5 player changes this summer...

Zetterberg is a machine and a captain the rest of the team is a joke including Datsyuk... Zetterberg is a ******* hero... The only positive I can take from this is that Zetterberg is a true captain and without a doubt the best player for the wings for the last 4 months... Datsyuk was ass and pavs is my favorite player but he was terrible... Zetterberg was the only player that cared

yeah its not like Hudler has scored the Wings only 2 goals the last two games

How can you be mad at Hudler. He did everything he's asked too. Yes he's small that's not his fault. At least he works hard and actually goes to tough areas unlike that puss* Franzen who is like 6'2 230lbs. That guy is a joke