• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Predators 2

Rate this topic

you could really see the difference in our lack of speed, strength compared to nashville when it came to the forecheck.

this game we had 2 chances to score i think?

2 defensive lapses kill us like usual.

like i said before, i know stuart does good things but he f***in drives me nuts.

that 2nd goal was a terrible pass and a terrible pinch to follow.

Zetterberg is a machine and a captain the rest of the team is a joke including Datsyuk... Zetterberg is a ******* hero... The only positive I can take from this is that Zetterberg is a true captain and without a doubt the best player for the wings for the last 4 months... Datsyuk was ass and pavs is my favorite player but he was terrible... Zetterberg was the only player that cared

You dont know hockey if you say Pavs was terrible.

"All the experts said this series would go seven games..."

Thus, I know Red Wings hockey better than the experts. This is the one series I picked exactly right. Every other one, I've either likely gotten the winner wrong or number of games wrong.

care to bend over so we can all kiss your ass now?

DEAD WIGS SUCK IT MORONS WHAT WAIST OF MONEY AND TIME. I HOPE YOU PEOPLE WILL HAVE A GREAT VACATION AND HALF OF THE TEAM WILL JUST GET LOST SOMEWHERE PLEASE DON'T COME BACK MORONS GO PLAY GOLF PEDERASTI KONCHENIE XUI VAM V ROT IBU VASHIX DOLBANIX MAM I PAP

Well, I guess I was wrong. I said Wings would win 2 games in this series and they won only one. I'm sorry I will try to be more accurate next time.

They went down with a whimper.

No level of experience or skill can top great goaltending, excellent defense and speed, speed, speed in today's NHL. Howard and Detroit's defense have a lot of work to do before next year starts.

Wow.

I have not been so disappointed in the Wings in many years. What a sad exit. This is worse than the loss to the Oilers about 5 years ago. f***.....

(I'm trying hard to keep myself from just spouting off about the Wings, but damn, its really hard after these past several months to keep my tongue from unleashing some s*** I might regret saying about the team I love)

Scotty Bowman left just in the nick of time. Smart man. Great coach. Illitch needs to get involved and "clean house". Starting with those two Jackasses. Holland and Babcock. Then the 6 or 7 marginal players that need to be either traded, retired or given their outright release.

Zetterberg is a machine and a captain the rest of the team is a joke including Datsyuk... Zetterberg is a ******* hero... The only positive I can take from this is that Zetterberg is a true captain and without a doubt the best player for the wings for the last 4 months... Datsyuk was ass and pavs is my favorite player but he was terrible... Zetterberg was the only player that cared

First of all I agree with you on Hank. He was an absolute warrior all series. I agree Pav didn't do much, but he also didn't have squat to play with. i mean it's hard enough to be matched up with Weber and Suter alone, but when your dragging two linemates at the same time it's literally impossible. Pav is the furthest problem on this team so please just stop. Ps. i don't think he was even close to 100% either

I wonder if the series would have gone differently if the Preds weren't able to cheat and add a player after the deadline. Probably not too much different, but who knows.

DEAD WIGS SUCK IT MORONS WHAT WAIST OF MONEY AND TIME. I HOPE YOU PEOPLE WILL HAVE A GREAT VACATION AND HALF OF THE TEAM WILL JUST GET LOST SOMEWHERE PLEASE DON'T COME BACK MORONS GO PLAY GOLF PEDERASTI KONCHENIE XUI VAM V ROT IBU VASHIX DOLBANIX MAM I PAP

capslock.jpg

"LOL DUDE FRANZEN ALWAYS SHOWS UP FOR THE PLAYOFFS QUIT BITCHING"

"LOL DUDE IT ISNT THE 80S ANYMORE WHO NEEDS GRIT"

"LOL DUDE Z AND DATS ARE ENOUGH OFFENSE TO CARRY US"

"LOL DUDE GO BE A FAN OF ANOTHER TEAM IF YOU DONT THINK WE CAN WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR"

"LOL DUDE WE GOT QUINCEY AT THE DEADLINE, QUIT BITCHING THAT WE DIDNT IMPROVE AT THE DEADLINE"

bingo. we had many many lapses.

also, when were we gonna learn to not dump it in so rinne could get it?

I wouldnt say flawless. They certainly made mistakes. The difference was that the Wings didnt work hard enough to cash in on them. The Preds did.