• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Predators 2

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

When was the last time Lidstrom was eliminated from the playoffs before his birthday?

Datsyuk was meaningless this series

I laugh at your idiocy. Pav played on a line with an invisible donkey all series, a 4th line grinder on 1 leg for half, and a slow former power forward who has brick hands the other half of the series and yet was noticeable 95% of the time he was out there. Hardly meaningless.

Again, you're acting like Datsyuk has James Neal and Zach Parise as

Well Zetterberg was a force all by himself... Datsyuk has been my favorite player for years but he has been completely useless this whole series and has only shown glimpses of brilliance all year... That's part of the problems with Franzen ... Datsyuk has looked like s*** for weeks and than makes a brilliant pass for a goal and everyone forgets that he has been floating... Deking ppl out with no significant outcome all year

you mean the s*** from yr head??????

Dude..., just go away if you can't control your emotions, noone here uses this kind of lingo, it is just silly. No more replys for you, so w.e.

Anyone see Tortz tell Lids "don't go out like this, see you next year."

I missed it due to beard removal, but if he did that, that's a heck of a lot more class than I'd expect from the Nashville franchise. Kudos to the neckless one.

"LOL DUDE FRANZEN ALWAYS SHOWS UP FOR THE PLAYOFFS QUIT BITCHING"

"LOL DUDE IT ISNT THE 80S ANYMORE WHO NEEDS GRIT"

"LOL DUDE Z AND DATS ARE ENOUGH OFFENSE TO CARRY US"

"LOL DUDE GO BE A FAN OF ANOTHER TEAM IF YOU DONT THINK WE CAN WIN IT ALL THIS YEAR"

"LOL DUDE WE GOT QUINCEY AT THE DEADLINE, QUIT BITCHING THAT WE DIDNT IMPROVE AT THE DEADLINE"

Can I pool my + quota for the entire off-season into this one post?

Franzen is soft bread and Holland hasn't done anything besides slow the bleeding by filling retired players' roster spots. The last 3 years of Datsyuk and Zetterberg's prime wasted by neglecting to provide them with scoring wingers. Franzen and Bertuzzi are what pass as top line power forwards on this team :nonono:

I do understand the frustration and anger towards the coaching staff, ownership, and players, but jeez....

4 cups in 16 years, and the expectation is the same. Cup or bust. The fans have no tolerance for failure. It was frustrating, I agree. At the same time, this team has come back and competed every season. Kenny will make the right changes and this team will compete again next season.