• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Predators 2

Rate this topic

yup this is ridiculous. Preds are happy to let the wings pass it from point to point and back to the corner. Shoot the damn puck. Never know what kind of deflections it could get. It doesn't have to be pretty boys.

Babcock better wake these guys up, if we go down by 2, that's it. We have to get the next goal

Amazing how we end up playing against the greatest Hall of Fame goaltenders every playoff series we are in. I guess they like getting up for match-ups against us.

So every time one of our dumbass defensemen turns the puck over behind his own net, you'd call that a bounce for Nashville?

I'd call that sloppy hockey.

In the offensive zone. The Wings had three scoring chances where the puck exploded off of their sticks.

I cannot ******* believe that nobody on the Wings benchs was throwing a fit about the clock. That was like 6-8 additional seconds off the clock.

What is with these shady ass ******* clock guys this year?

Like it would matter.

these punes wouldn't do anything with the extra time anyway except pass the puck back and forth on the blue line.

In the offensive zone. The Wings had three scoring chances where the puck exploded off of their sticks.

Because we don't have any true goal scorers anymore.

Just some former goal scorers and guys who occasionally score in regular season games here and there.

Wow, that was one embarrassing period...

Pav and Hunk together only on pp... get them together permanently with Gus, the rest - just grind!

you know that offense that is having trouble scoring? Well we're going to spread it through each line so that each line has more talent

I hate to say it, but the BlowJackets power play is better than what the Wings are throwing out there.

Absolutely pathetic.

There had BETTER be some serious rebuilding this off-season. More of the same with the same players will not progress this team towards the ultimate goal.

This power play is ******* BORING.

WHO is going to score the goals? Are they afraid to finish? They sure as hell aren't afraid to shoot the puck from 9 miles away.

We have one of the top five power plays in the playoffs. Meaning better than 11 other teams in the playoffs. I understand your frustrations but please stop making s*** up to ***** about.

Edited by kipwinger

good response period by Howie. I thought we had a good start but then we started making way too many mistakes in our own end. I still think the top 2 lines SUCK! Cleary took a whole 14 seconds to piss me off this game. Most importantly, Pavel looks rly energized tonight so Babs needs to change the ******* lines already to give pavel someething to work with.

Filpulla- dats-nyquist

franzen-hank-hudler

If we end up losing this series a good reason for it will be babcock's refusal to change the god damn lines.

Every game this series seems like every single in-tight, quick centering pass close to the net is missing players sticks for the Wings... either they whiff or it just goes right by them.

Like it would matter.

these punes wouldn't do anything with the extra time anyway except pass the puck back and forth on the blue line.

You're preaching to the choir, brother. I've been complaining about the "fancy pass" no shoot bulls*** on the PP for months.