• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 5 GDT : Red Wings 1 at Predators 2

Rate this topic

It's seriously embarrassing watching this team this year. They don't even look like they're in the same league as Nashville and the defense has been absolutely terrible. The offense is still doing the same things that haven't worked all series long. At this point I just have no idea what happened to the Wings...

Wow, that was one embarrassing period...

Pav and Hunk together only on pp... get them together permanently with Gus, the rest - just grind!

Yes finally. We don't score anyways mine as well throw are best players together. Gus is better than everybody (up front) not name datsyuk, zetterberg, and filppula. Bobcock figure it out or get out!

Remember how many people on this very forum said "Hey....once we get into the playoffs it's a different story". No scoring at the end of the season.....no scoring IN the playoffs. I think some people just have a hard time adjusting to what the post season USED to mean before the Cap and what it is now. When teams started turning it on, we struggled to score.

Edited by gowings00

Remember how many people on this very forum said "Hey....once we get into the playoffs it's a different story". No scoring at the end of the season.....no scoring IN the playoffs. I think some people just have a hard tine adjusting to what the post season USED to mean before the Cap and what it is now. When teams started turning it on, we struggled to score.

To be fair, that has been the story for the past few years

1334967768[/url]' post='2293859']

agreed on Nyquist, he looks awesome.

Lidstrom stop with the shot off the boards already, especially on the road.

I don't agree. One of the only ways they're going to get goals on Rinne are from the angles. They've got to get him moving.

Edited by Vladifan

4 for 23.

If you're satisfied with that enjoy mediocrity.

nobody is satisfied, but apparently nobody else's powerplay is much better so the pp obviously isn't our biggest concern...of which we have many.

Edited by kipwinger

Between the Predators style of play and the Red Wings lack of substance, this is the most boring playoff series since the lockout that Detroit has been involved in.

I also don't quite understand why the coaching staff seemingly can't adjust. These lines are stagnant and Babcock keeps them the same. The PP has been atrocious for months and nothing has changed. Defensive coverage breakdowns and turnovers keep happening repeatedly.

Put Pavel and Z with Nyquist or Cleary for starters. Franzen has no desire to show up - quit wasting Pavel alongside him.

Edited by GoWings1905

Guest irishock

I just realized the only reason we haven't been eliminated from the first round of the playoffs 3 years in a row is because of Bryzgalov!

:o

Lol blue jackets

nobody is satisfied, but apparently nobody else's powerplay is any much better so the pp obviously isn't our biggest concern...of which we have many.

Oh the old "Well everyone else sucks so oh well" argument.

I swear the arrogance of certain segments of the Wings fanbase pisses me off.

Get a f***in clue, it's not JUST the powerplay, but the power play in the playoffs used to drive this team. Now the Wings power play is a source of energy and momentum for the OTHER TEAMS.