• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
UP Wings Fan

Legwand hides puck in game 4

Rate this topic

Guest mjtm77

Come on now - I think this is grasping at straws. Chris Osgood was the absolute master of knocking the net off its mourings to get a stop in play and Kris Draper was notorious at cheating on face offs but by his own admission "hid it very well".

We lost the game and the series because they were the better team - end of story.

this is true but its still cheating

The sad thing is that it's the biggest moment of Legwand's very average 15 year career.

I can't help but think Legwand is going to add a few more tick's to his achievement list before Nashville's run is done this spring, should top off his "very average" career thus far.

I agree with an earlier poster that its unfathomable that the Refs didn't do more work to figure out what happened. In fact, don't they sit there and almost make goalies undress sometimes to find a lost puck? Because they don't want random extra pucks flying out of someone's pants in the middle of a play? If they had made Pecker Rinay undress, it would have demoralized team or else made them admit they had puck on the bench thus allowing Refs to figure out something fishy went on (as in somebody picked up the puck, even if they weren't smart enough to know it was picked up in crease, even though that would be only reason for someone to... or would only Matlock figure this out?)

I think its obvious that Pho-Chi refs and Nash-Det refs are going to be playing some golf early this year...

What the hell are you trying to say? Are you trying to say that Legwand carried the puck off the ice while the Preds replaced the actual puck with a "stunt puck" and placed it in Rinnes pads all before the refs actually knew what happened?? Lol! I'm not sure what you are getting at in your post.....but it sounds like a bad CSI episode.

Meh, I find in no more or less cheating than when Hitchcock was claiming the Wings were cheating in the face off circle to get in edge in the 2009 playoff series against Columbus. If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying.