• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

shoe

So Who Do You Cheer For Now?

Rate this topic

I'd like it to be Ottawa and the Coyotes. I know. Laugh away. It ain't gonna happen, but I like both of them.

Please, just not the Blues (can't stomach Jackman, and yes, hockey fans, that's enough for me). Wouldn't mind the Predators because I'm one of those who thinks their goalie and defense AND offense ain't bad at all and I'd just like to be proven right.

I am ecstatic to see both the Penguins and Hawks on their asses, and I would like to see the Caps take the Bruins, even though I know that's off-topic. :D

It's really a process of elimination for me.

NOT the Blues

NOT the Hawks

NOT the Preds

NOT the Pens

NOT the Sens

If anyone else wins, I'm ok with that.

And not St. Louis, either. I have residual hatred from the Pronger days that has been partially transferred to Philly, but the Blues are still tainted for me.

I wouldn't be thrilled if SJ won, but it wouldn't break my heart.

I've hopped on the Kings bandwagon for the duration; let's see what happens.

Love how the girl next to Hulk Malkin is laughing at the fact that a fellow Pens fan is being rightfully mocked.

Go Philly.

I know all the attention has shifted to the "Who would you HATE to see win the cup" thread, but I'd just like to point out the keen possibility of Kings vs. Flyers in the cup finals. It would be awesome and I'm rooting for it. I don't know if there's any real animosity between Carter/Richards and their former team for dumping them, but it certainly would add some possible media fueled intrigue.

I know all the attention has shifted to the "Who would you HATE to see win the cup" thread, but I'd just like to point out the keen possibility of Kings vs. Flyers in the cup finals. It would be awesome and I'm rooting for it. I don't know if there's any real animosity between Carter/Richards and their former team for dumping them, but it certainly would add some possible media fueled intrigue.

Not that the NHL fixes or tries to fix their games *cough*Penguins*cough*, but Kings vs Flyers would be the best possible matchup for the league as far as interest goes. Two big cities. Both teams smashing their opponents with ease. The obvious storyline with Richards and Carter on the Kings.