• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Cali-Wing-Nut

BYE BYE VANCHOKER!

Rate this topic

Guest Hatethedrake!

New KISS song...the canucks will lose, their d looks tired, stoll scores the winner, Vancouver is on fire...

The Wings really blew it this year; all of our biggest threats have bowed out in the first round (except Nashville, obviously).

Also, if Boston, New York, and Chicago get bounced, then the playoffs will have their best TV ratings ever!!!

Edited by FunkedUp

In February, if anyone said that LA, St. Louis, Nashville and (it's looking like) Phoenix would be the last four in the West I would have turned the TV off until late May just in time to watch the Wings in the finals. The Eas isn't shaking out to be too scary right now either.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen... Looks like the Wings aren't going to be the only team soul searching and retooling in this offseason.

In February, if anyone said that LA, St. Louis, Nashville and (it's looking like) Phoenix would be the last four in the West I would have turned the TV off until late May just in time to watch the Wings in the finals. The Eas isn't shaking out to be too scary right now either.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen... Looks like the Wings aren't going to be the only team soul searching and retooling in this offseason.

It's gonna be real tough to get Parise now

Besides the first month St. Louis was a powerhouse all year. At this point they look like the team to beat, especially if wash and ott continue in the east.

The Wings really blew it this year; all of our biggest threats have bowed out in the first round (except Nashville, obviously).

Also, if Boston, New York, and Chicago get bounced, then the playoffs will have their best TV ratings ever!!!

Ya, TV's will explode when too many people around the world are watching Phoenix vs. Florida in the Cup Final...

Luongo to NY Islanders. (e5)

Honestly, do you think ANYONE would want Luongo? I don't even think the Islanders would want him (again.)