• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Manny>Ozzie(by a long shot)

Dream 2012 Stanley Cup Finals

Rate this topic

Guest irishock

That's my prediction as well. It won't be a ratings disaster anytime a team based in Los Angeles goes up against Philadelphia.

Now that you mention it, I too would like to see a Kings-Flyers final...good stuff.

Haha, after the Canucks got sent home last night, I was totally predicting a Coyotes-Panthers SCF. I'd watch the heck out of that just for the weirdness of it all.

there is no way phi make it past second round. they virtually have no defence and crappy (to say the least) goaltending.

Edited by ami

Guest Crymson

As others have noted, the Flyers vs Penguins series was a battle to see which of the two would be bounced in the second round. Bryzgalov is a sieve and Bobrovsky isn't any better, and the Flyers' defense is not good enough to compensate.

best for the league and rating: Rangers - Kings

matchup I'd like to see: Preds - Flyers

truth being said, except for Bruins and Blues there's no team left in the playoffs as of now, that I'd be unhappy seeing with the cup.

I think Preds/Flyers or Blues/Flyers is most likely. I think a Blues/Flyers final would be fantastic. That said, personally, id love a Coyotes/Panthers final. Ratings would probably be terrible but it would be great for those fanbases.

Obviously every one is talking about how bad Bryzgalov is but if FLO beats NJ and one of BOS or NYR lose then we'll see a PHI vs. FLO second round. If anyone thinks Bryz is so bad that they wouldnt have a good shot at beating FLO then they are crazy. PHI would most definitely be in trouble if they faced BOS or NYR though.

As far as the finals are concerned I'd like to see LA vs. NYR. Two big markets with both teams having awesome D and goaltending but some forwards that can provide enough excitement up front. I also wouldn't mind STL. vs. NYR or LA vs. PHI or STL vs. PHI