• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

#8 Los Angeles Kings vs. #2 St. Louis Blues

Rate this topic

I think the Kings have a great shot at the cup this year. Seem to have all kinds of offense in the playoffs, and Quick is outstanding.

I want to believe, but to go deep they really need to get their PP going. In the playoffs I seriously think they have more goals on their PK (4) than they do on the PP.

Blues goon it up, but Kings win!!

Announcers are idiots. Penner jumped Perron from behind cuz perron was the 3rd man in on Richards.

esteef

refs were too. I still don't get how Perron doesn't get third man in.

You can actually hear the announcers routing for the blues to come back. f*** off!

esteef

It's probably only the second time they've ever seen the Kings play, so they're probably hard to root for. :P

Ohhhhh man, the blues are getting exposed by the Kings. I love it, considering LA is my second favorite team. Young, inexperienced blues are feeling it big time and I don't see them being able to dig themselves out of this at all.

Guest Crymson

Hawks out, Canucks out, Penguins out, Preds and Blues both down 0-2. Were the Wings still playing, these playoffs would be perfect so far.

Guest Hatethedrake!

Man these Kings sure look nothing like the team which the Wings blew out at the Joe earlier in the season. I like their chances to win the Cup right now. Who is going to beat them? It's still wide open though.