• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

#8 Los Angeles Kings vs. #2 St. Louis Blues

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Blues in 3. :lol:

Sweep those f***ers, if they get embarrassed enough maybe those Blues fans that magically post at specific bandwagon'ish times might learn what humility means.

Haha and people laughed at me when I called the Kings the darkhorse instead of believing the hype about the Sabres.Kings and Preds are two rising beasts thats for sure.

Make it happen sweep them Kings!

Um, after this year the Preds team is going to get broken up. The Preds aren't a rising beast. LA is doing something special right now. Imagine it, they could knock off 1, 2, and 3 seeds and win the cup as an 8 seed.

It's amazing how LA hasn't really had to deal with much adversity, knocking off VAN in 5 (coulda easily been 4) and now about to knock off the blues in 4. Unbelievable. I never believed in the blues, but I believed in the Canucks lol.

Kings, Lakers and Clippers all looking to make a long playoff run.

Some serious scheduling conflict there, lol.

Not for the local networks it won't. Tv schedule priority as usual will go something like this:

Lakers, Clippers,...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................kings.

esteef

Smart GM to pick up Mike Richards. He has looked amazing in the playoffs but then again he also did in philly

It definitely is looking like a good trade, which is good because I'm still bummed Simmonds is no longer on the Kings. Such a great young player.

And honestly the team got better without Jack Johnson, though the Carter trade has hardly paid off so far.

Richards had the Gordie Howe hat trick last night, by the way.

Blues in 3. :lol:

Sweep those f***ers, if they get embarrassed enough maybe those Blues fans that magically post at specific bandwagon'ish times might learn what humility means.

Yep. This pretty much says it for me. I don't even dislike Hitchcock. I just can't remember a time when I thought their team had any class.

Thinking the same thing.

If they made it to the finals honestly Brown would be an equally good candidate. They've both been awesome.

Brown is so in the Blues head right now. He draws penalty like Maltby used to. Totally willing to take a crosscheck or a punch to the face in order to get his team a power play. He's driving them crazy, throwing big hits, and scoring.

If they made it to the finals honestly Brown would be an equally good candidate. They've both been awesome.

Brown is so in the Blues head right now. He draws penalty like Maltby used to. Totally willing to take a crosscheck or a punch to the face in order to get his team a power play. He's driving them crazy, throwing big hits, and scoring.

Brown is diving all over the ice, worse than the sedins, dk how that is conn msythe worthy.

I like what I see from the Kings this playoff season.

Hot at the right time? Yes!

Good goaltending? Yes!

Healthy? Yes!

Getting some puck luck? Yes!

The Wings got NONE of these things in their series against Nashville.

Brown is diving all over the ice, worse than the sedins, dk how that is conn msythe worthy.

Brown dives, but he hardly flops like the Sedins.

I hate when he flops, but I have no problem with him getting into it with a guy and getting knocked down with a crosscheck as he doesn't retaliate.

Brown dives, but he hardly flops like the Sedins.

I hate when he flops, but I have no problem with him getting into it with a guy and getting knocked down with a crosscheck as he doesn't retaliate.

he has the most drawn penalties in the league. He has perfected the calculated "boarding" call draw. The guy is a scumbag, as much as I love hitters this guy isn't tough at all and he compromises the sport.

Not for the local networks it won't. Tv schedule priority as usual will go something like this:

Lakers, Clippers,...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................kings.

esteef

:lol:

he has the most drawn penalties in the league. He has perfected the calculated "boarding" call draw. The guy is a scumbag, as much as I love hitters this guy isn't tough at all and he compromises the sport.

I'm guessing you wanted Maltby out of the league for the way he compromised the sport too.

And how many Kings games have you watched this season?

That's the Sharks you're thinking of about perfecting the boarding call. Couture and a few other guys would get touched from behind and crumple into the boards as they throw their head back.

Like I said, he does flop and it's embarrassing and frustrating. But that's only a small part of his game. He's hardly like Kesler out there. More often he's like Maltby. Agitating guys and perfectly willing to take a punch in the face if he thinks it'll draw a penalty.

You're wrong if you think Brown's not tough at all. He's not really a fighter but unlike Kronwall he will drop the gloves if someone goes after him for a hit they don't like.

This playoffs he's been an absolute beast. He had two shorthanded goals in the same game against the Canucks. Was hitting everything on the ice. Crushed Henrik Sedin. Same way against the Blues. He's been a force out there. Killing penalties, plays the PP.

Love him or hate him, if the Kings go deep he's absolutely a Conn Smythe candidate.