• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

#8 Los Angeles Kings vs. #2 St. Louis Blues

Rate this topic

Everything is happening!!!

Seriously. 8-1 against the 1 and 2 seeds in the conference? As an 8th seed? Has this ever happened in the history of professional sports?

TSN says it's the first time in NHL history that a #8 seed has eliminated the #1 and #2 seeds.

I have to admit that I didn't not see this being a sweep. I mean I knew if LA could beat Van and they were the best team in the Regular season than they could easily beat the #2 seed as long as they played as hard as they did against the Canucks. It was a great effort for the Kings. Hopefully if all goes well it will be LA and Phx in the Conference Finals. As far as that goes I hope the Coyotes can come out on top especially since I was hoping it was Stl Vs NYR in the Cup Finals with New York Winning the Cup. Hopefully it will be PHX and NYR IMO and I'd still be rooting for the Rangers but it wouldn't break my heart if th Yotes did win and Shane Doan got his Cup. Nice Work Kings!!

BUBYE BLUES!!!!!

Best Coach in the league and you suck it up to the Kings and IMO best team of the Playoffs.

Glad the Mullets in Missiery dont get to cheer on a team that plays a sport they dont even understand.

No its not first down if you get hit at the blue line...

LATER!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Edited by Cali-Wing-Nut

Meh, not in love with the Blues, but I am not that excited that they are out either... I can think of a lot of other teams I was happier to see go.

Happy to see the Kings advance. Not because I have anything against the Blues, but because a possible New York vs. Los Angeles Stanley Cup Final could be great for the sport.

The Blues got away from the game that got them the 2nd seed. Goaltending didn't hold up and a lot of players took the kind of retaliatory penalties that's got to piss a coach like Hitchcock off, including their "leaders".

However, the Blues took multiple steps forward this season. It'll be interesting to see if it was another flash in the pan or if they can build on this season.

Cheering hard for Rags Kings. The two Vezinafrontrunners faceing each other one and one. You gotta wonder how much longer Tortarella will sit Scott?

With Prust, Rupp, and Bickel, the Rangers are already the toughest team still in the playoffs. IMO Scott won't see a playoff game unless there are injuries.

Wow, I must admit I am pretty surprised to see support for the Kings, but it's pretty cool. I joined this site awhile back to see what the Wings fans had to say. I don't post much because a couple members thought I was trolling even though I have never talked s***. I just like talking hockey with other fans.

Anyway, we long suffering Kings fans are pretty stoked to be where we are. Of course it will all be for nothing if we don't win the Cup!

Edited by lars1970