• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#4 Nashville Predators vs. #3 Phoenix Coyotes

Rate this topic

Everyone in Nashville had a WCF appearance when the Yotes won last night. But if I'm a Preds fan, I'm not so sure I like this matchup....

Phoenix in 6

I don't know much about ratings but if both goalies play to their potential than it should be a very low scoring series and good defensive battles. I'm pulling for the Yotes in 6 but I think it will be the Preds in 6. If Florida can win tonight we'll be one step closer to Dogs Vs Cats in the Stanley Cup Finals, LOL!!

I don't know much about ratings but if both goalies play to their potential than it should be a very low scoring series and good defensive battles. I'm pulling for the Yotes in 6 but I think it will be the Preds in 6. If Florida can win tonight we'll be one step closer to Dogs Vs Cats in the Stanley Cup Finals, LOL!!

You mean you don't want to see some cat on cat action with Nashville and Florida?

Pulling for the yotes. Never been in a position to before because in all honesty I've only ever gone to the wings games out here. They were talking on the radio this morning about all the funny signs in the crowd during the first round (Patrick Kane gave me herpes, etc) and how to top them for the next round. I think my favorite was CARRIE UNDERWOOD SMELLS LIKE FISHer. Oh, hockey.

This pretty much says it for me. I'd much rather the Coyotes take it, but I don't think that's gonna happen. I'll say Preds in 7. And, OH - how I hope I'm wrong. :puke:

I'm not sure why so many of you think this is going to be a dull series. I plan on watching as much of it as I can