• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#4 Nashville Predators vs. #3 Phoenix Coyotes

Rate this topic

I'm not sure why so many of you think this is going to be a dull series. I plan on watching as much of it as I can

Both teams have a very defense-first oriented style. They pretty much sit back and wait for the other team to make mistakes and capitalize on them. Typically not much offensive pressure. Sure they will have offense here and there based on game momentum, but it's going to be primarily defense. It's probably going to be a game of "Let's see who makes a mistake dumping the puck in."

Both teams have a very defense-first oriented style. They pretty much sit back and wait for the other team to make mistakes and capitalize on them. Typically not much offensive pressure. Sure they will have offense here and there based on game momentum, but it's going to be primarily defense. It's probably going to be a game of "Let's see who makes a mistake dumping the puck in."

Sounds like the 2003 Ducks and 2006 Oilers.

:zzz:

This series is a no-win situation for me. If you held a gun to my head, I'd have to hope for less failure for Phoenix, but if a weird equipment-eating virus struck and they were unable to play, I would be much happier.

1335308073[/url]' post='2296778']

Oh swell. Hadn't thought of it that way. Your description reminds me of Minnesota and Whoever a few years back. ph34r.gif

Trying to decide if I want to get tickets last minute and go...not sure that it's worth the money since I don't really give a s*** but I'm having hockey withdrawals lol.

If they're cheap enough, why not? Hockey is hockey and this is playoff hockey.

One of the 4 teams in the West will have a chance to win their 1st Stanley Cup...Go Pred.....nah...go Coyot..nah go Blue...nah...go Kin...aw screw it I don't give a flying f#$k who wins..I'll be watching regular season baseball. #depressed