• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#4 Nashville Predators vs. #3 Phoenix Coyotes

Rate this topic

I keep wondering - sometimes out loud - if any of tha Wings are watching these four Western teams play. Why the hell couldn't our guys figure it out. That you have to play the puck ALL over the offensive zone, not just the sides. And SHOOT THE DAMN PUCK!!!

We don't have those types of players. Holland is the one who should really be watching this. But he's probably too busy liking his team.

this is delightful. NOW Peckerini decides to suck? I guess the Wings softened him up for the Yoties. <_<

Very easy to stop shots when you have to do very little work. Watch the coyotes they are much more active than the wings. When they get the puck at the point they actually move around, and try to create a shooting lane.

1335749613[/url]' post='2298076']

We don't have those types of players. Holland is the one who should really be watching this. But he's probably too busy liking his team.

Don't agree. Al these guys used to play with more aggression and smarts, especially using the middle of the ice more. As for passing too damn much, that's indeed been an ongoing problem.

Good to see the Coyotes doing what we couldn't: crash the net! I hope they win the Cup and Doan gets the Cup winning goal remember he could've bolted to a contender many times but has stuck with the franchise through many issues

I like to think that after using the cyborg Pekka Rinne in the first round, the preds felt his upkeep was too much work and decided to give the starting job back to the human Pekka Rinne for the second series. That's the only plausible explanation. Oh wait...