• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#4 Nashville Predators vs. #3 Phoenix Coyotes

Rate this topic

Catfish can live out of water for quite some time.

IMO it has seemed like all of Nashville's goals have come quite fluky. What was that, the 2nd time, Smith has played the puck and turned it over to only end up in the back of his net? Then the Preds' 2nd goal went off his stick as he tried to stop the pass. I'm not sure the Preds have got a 'real' goal. Of course they all count, but you know what I mean. I didn't get to watch the game but the highlights told a different story than the scoreboard did. I think PHX takes game 4.

IMO it has seemed like all of Nashville's goals have come quite fluky. What was that, the 2nd time, Smith has played the puck and turned it over to only end up in the back of his net? Then the Preds' 2nd goal went off his stick as he tried to stop the pass. I'm not sure the Preds have got a 'real' goal. Of course they all count, but you know what I mean. I didn't get to watch the game but the highlights told a different story than the scoreboard did. I think PHX takes game 4.

Interesting, I didn't know that

Definitely two fortunate bounces, but a goals a goal. Smith should get the assist on both of them though.

The second one was a really unfortunate bounce, but on the first, I don't know what he was thinking coming out to play the puck. He had a teammate right there to get it, and instead he whips it around the boards. Stupid, stupid play.

Good game by Nashville though to hold on to that lead. If they keep playing like that we may have a series.

And that's what coach will be selling to the team. Plus they withstood quite a few pps without allowing a goal as well. They're fine.

esteef

Ours was better ;)

JLA-LightShow.gif

detroit might have the better on ice show,but i like how the preds put the jersey numbers of the players on the ice,we both have opinions on who had the better on ice show and i know the since this a detorit red wings board,most of the members on here are gonna say the red wings had the better on ice show

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState

I prefer numbers in the rafters as opposed to on ice. :hehe:

well,you know the preds don't have any retired jerseys to put in the rafters,because they don't have any retired players,david legwand could be the first preds player to have his jersey number retired and hung in the rafters,when he does retire

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState

she's hot!w00t2.gif

well,you know the preds don't have any retired jerseys to put in the rafters,because they don't have any retired players,david legwand could be the first preds player to have his jersey number retired and hung in the rafters,when he does retire

most deserving, IMHO, but I'd rather see Preds win a Cup and/or Legwand a Conn Smythe before doing something like that. as it is now, hanging up Legwand's number in the rafters would be even worse than Divealanche "history".

truth being said, Weber is probably even better candidate, provided he stays a couple more years with Preds and wins some team award (apart from his overdue Norris)