• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#4 Nashville Predators vs. #3 Phoenix Coyotes

Rate this topic

2-0 Phoenix.

After the 1st round got rid of everyone else we didn't want to see win, think about the Karmic Backhanding in round 2.

Some St Loser fans make a horrid post on the Red Wings on Yahoo, complete with a stab at Howe's Dementia, and they get broomed.

The Trashville fans chant You Suck during the end of series handshakes, and they're about to be eliminated in 5.

GO KINGS GO!

Nashville and its junk fans deserve to suffer like this,they are such wannabe wing fans they copy everything we do and claim to be awesome.They are just 2nd rate wannabe scrubs,

at least Yote fans have developed their own traditions and customs.

nashville might as well forfit the third peroid,because they aren't going to the puck past smith,it sucks the preds are never gonna make it past round 2

youre right youll never be us,the class of the NHL.In 4-5 years you wont even have a team and if you won the cup ( which you wont)no one would care anyway you guys are football fans,leave hockey to real hockeyfans and a real hockeytown thanks

Awww man, I wanted Smith to get that EN. I'm happy for Phoenix, I really am, they deserve it. Phoenix just f***ed up Nashville....Phoenix...just...f***ed...up...Nashville. Yeah.

My mind is officially blown that PHX/LA are in the Conference Final....even though the writing has been on the wall and that is who I was pulling for after the Wings went down.

Trashville fans didnt show Lindstrom any respect on the handshake,karma is awesome.Next time learn the game of hockey and who is signifigant in it Pred fans.Grats Yotes,you are 1000 times the fans Trashville is,you develop your own culture your own history your own ways.Id much rather see you keep your team then the puke from Tenn.who are so jealous of the wings its pathetic

Congratulations to the Phoenix Coyotes!

As for Nashville, we used to have that emoticon on here where the guy is bashing his head against a wall. That's what I'm envisioning Weber doing for the next few months. Eat it, Shea.

It feels so good to see Nashville lose !!!

Nashville won the first round not because they were so awesome but because the wings offense and defense played like garbage.Rinne was good but he wasnt some invincible iron wall that we made him out to be.The wings missed a ton of open nets and whiffed on shots much in the same way the Preds did against Phx.When puck luck doesnt go your way its pretty obvious,the wings wouldve given Phx a much tougher series win or lose

I can see this interview's happening in a near future:

"I think we've grown to the point where we have a great respect for the Phoenix Coyotes but we're not in awe of them. That's the stepping stone we've taken. Obviously, beating Phoenix in the first round is a step in the right direction" said Barry Trotz, the only head coach the Predators have known in their 17-season history after Predators defeated Coyotes in first round of 2015-2016 season.
Edited by ami

How hard is Stevie Y kicking himself for letting Smith go ... and now he has to hunt down a bonafide goalie. Having said that, who would have guessed that he kicked it up a gear like he has this year.

Very impressive with Pho, just checked their roster, no one makes over $4.75 mill whereas LA has 4 players making $6 mill or more.

Edited by RedWingsRox

you didnt hear the booing and the you suck in what couldve been Lidstroms final game? all; of hockeytown did and pay back will be swift and brutal but Ill settle for tonight for now GO YOTES

I guess in all of your anger, you confused Nicklas LIDSTROM with Joakim LINDSTROM. But hey, let's talk about other peoples lack of respect. f*** it if you can't even spell your own Captains name correctly. Gordy How doesn't care. Stevey Izearman doesn't care. Why should Nicklas Lindstrom, eh?