• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

#4 Nashville Predators vs. #3 Phoenix Coyotes

Rate this topic

I guess in all of your anger, you confused Nicklas LIDSTROM with Joakim LINDSTROM. But hey, let's talk about other peoples lack of respect. f*** it if you can't even spell your own Captains name correctly. Gordy How doesn't care. Stevey Izearman doesn't care. Why should Nicklas Lindstrom, eh?

so it was a typo big effin deal,wanna know who corrects people on their spelling errors,a putz.I spelled that right

Guest Shoreline

you didnt hear the booing and the you suck in what couldve been Lidstroms final game? all; of hockeytown did and pay back will be swift and brutal but Ill settle for tonight for now GO YOTES

Lidstrahm played a very long career like Izermen so personally I don't get hung up on those things. When it's time for Lindstramm to go, appreciate the good he's done and what he helped accomplish, don't worry about petty vengeance over one series or correlating it to a guy's career.

Edited by Shoreline

Guest Hatethedrake!

Well it's nice to see Nashville gone. It's hard for me to see that after 20+ years in the NHL that some Red Wings fans still are unable to spell LIDSTROM correctly. Lindstrom? Really? It reminds me of how some Wings fans always seemed to spell FEDOROV as Federov. Ah whatya do eh. As for the Preds, they didn't get all the breaks like they did in the Wings series plus Phoenix just plain outworked them and wanted it more. I have to laugh how they lose Bryzgalov as a UFA to the Flyers and he signs for 7 mil a season. They bring in Mike Smith for a mil or so and now they're in the WCF while the Giroux-less Flyers are 1 game away from being bounced. I think LA beats Phoenix but you never know how teams will match-up until they play.

Trashville fans didnt show Lindstrom any respect on the handshake,karma is awesome.Next time learn the game of hockey and who is signifigant in it Pred fans.Grats Yotes,you are 1000 times the fans Trashville is,you develop your own culture your own history your own ways.Id much rather see you keep your team then the puke from Tenn.who are so jealous of the wings its pathetic

Try reading the bolded parts, over, and over, until you understand the message I was trying to get across. Would you like a mirror to point at?

so it was a typo big effin deal,wanna know who corrects people on their spelling errors,a putz.I spelled that right

No you didn't.

Anyway, Welcome to LGW. I can see that if you're calling a person a "Dick", and another teams fans, "Puke" on your first day, you'll go far around here.

I just wonder, who is going to deliver this, "swift and brutal" payback, that you speak of? Remember, this is a team full of ******* that don't fight.

How hard is Stevie Y kicking himself for letting Smith go ... and now he has to hunt down a bonafide goalie. Having said that, who would have guessed that he kicked it up a gear like he has this year.

Not to take anything away from Smith, but I think his success has more to do with the team/system or goaltending coach than him. Bryzgalov was great there, goes to Philly and he's terrible. Smith was terrible everywhere else, goes to Phoenix and now he's great(?). Mike Smith's success makes Dave Tippett look better than Mike Smith himself.

Mike Smith vs. Jonathan Quick, it should be good.

Totally agree, Smith just told the rest of the league what some of us knew back in Dallas 2007-2008... real deal! Tippett certainly remembered!

Very glad to see the Prednecks take a hike. They need to re-tool that "we already won the Cup" campaign. No. No, you didn't. :P

Edited by puckloo39

ONE Nashville win against the Yotes. That tells you just how bad the Wings were. Very embarrassing for the Wings.

It really doesn't. I really don't think the Wings would have had trouble beating Phoenix. Each of the three teams plays differently and stacks up against each other differently.

Quick question ... where did they bring in all those fans from? I didn't think the Yotes had any hometown fans :P . Must be all bandwagoners.

My cousin texted me last night during the game saying he might as well jump on the bandwagon. He doesn't watch hockey, but he lives in Phoenix. So yes, they very well may be. Point is, winning teams garner attention, especially in the playoffs. Either way, it's good to see PHX starting to get some support all around.

ONE Nashville win against the Yotes. That tells you just how bad the Wings were. Very embarrassing for the Wings.

1st round exit is not good enough for the Wings standards,but...

we weren't fast,nor physical,nor deep/loaded,nor focused,nor healthy enough,nor have stellar goal tending...

what's Nashville's excuse than?

1st round exit is not good enough for the Wings standards,but...

we weren't fast,nor physical,nor deep/loaded,nor focused,nor healthy enough,nor have stellar goal tending...

what's Nashville's excuse than?

We weren't great but we weren't as bad as that. Rhinne stole at least 2 of the games.

The thing is, the Wings played like garbage and yet they were a bounce here and a bounce there away from winning that series. You can blame puck luck, I blame the team, but in reality it was a combination of both plus health.

We weren't great but we weren't as bad as that. Rhinne stole at least 2 of the games.

Enough is the key word.we weren't good enough.

I'm disappointed,like the rest of the Wings fans,but just imagine the level of the same for the Preds fans.

They've upgraded already good team with Gaustad,Gill,Kostytsin,Radulov and failed.