• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
T.Low

Crazy, but serious, off season predictions

Rate this topic

Wasn't directed at you or this thread actually, it's more the 30+ threads about Suter, Parise, and adding players this offseason. It seems like half of the General Discussion is filled with them. It was more sarcasm then anything. I normally am not the type who goes out of their way to be rude, as that wasn't my intention.

Wasn't directed at you or this thread actually, it's more the 30+ threads about Suter, Parise, and adding players this offseason. It seems like half of the General Discussion is filled with them. It was more sarcasm then anything. I normally am not the type who goes out of their way to be rude, as that wasn't my intention.

My apologies. Sorry for the flippant remark. I totally see your point and it's actually pretty funny.

Thinking Babcock will be fired is like 2001 when people wanted Bowman fired. Who out there is better than Babs? It's a simple answer, no one!

True, but it would be a lot of fun to have Torts though. :cool:

Getzlaf is wayyyyyy better than Kesler. If Vancouver pulled that off it'd be criminal.

The Vancouver radio guys said that Anaheim was up here kicking the tires on Kesler a few times this season. FWIW...

Don Taylor, one of my favorites from Vancouver's team 1040, is thinking Schneider, a prospect whose name I can't remember, and a 1st and 2nd round pick for Rick Nash.

Edited by T.Low

The Vancouver radio guys said that Anaheim was up here kicking the tires on Kesler a few times this season. FWIW...

Don Taylor, one of my favorites from Vancouver's team 1040, is thinking Schneider, a prospect whose name I can't remember, and a 1st and 2nd round pick for Rick Nash.

I can see Columbus taking that deal. Nash is grossly overpaid for his production but playing alongside the Sedins would instantly allow him to put silly numbers up.

Perry to Detroit :P

Perry + 2 1sts for Kindl and a pair of Wings seasons tickets.

I predict a ton of repetitive threads until July 1.

I agree with you. Little overbearing right now with all these "realistic" or "crazy" or "most likely to happen" threads about all the free agents and trades. Just need a big thread for all this off season talk. Oh well I guess!

Side note, to comment on the actual thread I don't really see any of that happening besides AV going to coach in Montreal.