• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ram

Nick, Homer retirement, New Captain

Rate this topic

Hank is going to be our next captain. That was practically carved into stone when he signed that contract. I think on paper, Pavs is better than Hank, but the captain also needs to be someone who can address the media and talk to refs/linesman, and that's not Pavs' area of expertise. That's not a knock against the guy, just that everyone has strengths and weaknesses.

Hank is going to be our next captain. That was practically carved into stone when he signed that contract. I think on paper, Pavs is better than Hank, but the captain also needs to be someone who can address the media and talk to refs/linesman, and that's not Pavs' area of expertise. That's not a knock against the guy, just that everyone has strengths and weaknesses.

Being able to talk to the media should have no bearing on who is captain. The captain should be whoever your best leader is.

Good point about Shanny getting the A his first game. If giving the A to a stud winger coming to the Wings can lead to back to back Cups like it did with Shanny, then by all means sign Parise and hook him up with an A. ;)

In all seriousness, Hank gets the C, A's to Pav and Kron and Parise if signed. However, I'm not fully convinced that Lids is done just yet so this whole thread will hopefully be moot.

Edited by TheXym