• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

Thanks, Matt!

Rate this topic

Wow, I didn't expect to stop in and see this -- thanks guys! But honestly, you all should be patting yourselves on the shoulders: It's the people that make up the community that have made this place work over the last 15 years. The moderators here, while not always universally liked deserve the REAL round of applause as they've been fantastic in helping to keep the site humming along as efficiently as possible.

Thank you, mods! You guys do a great job and the site wouldn't exist without them. Thank you, fans! Without you guys here this community just wouldn't work the way it has!

While I haven't been able to post here in a while due to work, I still try to visit here once a day to get check out the latest rants opinions, not only on hockey, but also other sports and occasionally politics. It's one of the best forums I regularly visit, and that's thanks to Matt and his team of moderators as well as the Boosters and regular posters who add a diversity of opinions (even if I want to call them rather unsavory names for what I perceive as skull-[content removed] stupidity :P ).

You deserve thanks as well for all your hard work on the GDT, you have done a great job this year. :)

You deserve a huge thank you for all the time and effort you put into those awesome game day threads. Two gillyfoes!!

Thanks!

Add the thanks from me too.

Only just joined but looking forward to getting involved in more Wings talk.

Cheers.

Stick around!

And I'll echo some of Matt's statements. While Matt does a tremendous amount to host this site, LGW is such a great place because of it's members. I know so many people who have made lifelong friends because of this site, and I believe at least one marriage became a reality because of LGW. It's the community that we as Wings fans have built up, that makes this site what it is.

So while I definitely agree in my thanks to Matt for hosting this great site, I hope that all the members here will remember to pat themselves on the back as well. You guys are the best!

Props to Jedi as well for his clever signatures.

Thanks! Already working on new ideas for my next one.

Now keep this discussion on topic or you're all banned!!! :banned::sly: