• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Namingway

2012 World Ice Hockey Championships

Rate this topic

For the short amount of time I've seen Dats and OV play together I would give my left nut and overpay alot to get that guy on his wing. He would get 60-70 goals.

tatar is pulling off some insane moves against canada right now. He is looking awesome out there so far.

...but we don't need another 5'11,180 euro forward according to LGW :crazy:

Ovie-Pasha-Semin line looks very good,but so is Norwegian defense

LOL Canada. The road just cleared for Sweden and Russia.

Now watch Norway eliminate Russia and the Swedes lose against Czech Rep.

For the short amount of time I've seen Dats and OV play together I would give my left nut and overpay alot to get that guy on his wing. He would get 60-70 goals.

Eh, I'd rather see Pav play with Parise, who works a bit on defense too. And if Ovie isn't getting 60-70 goals anymore on Backstrom's wing, he wouldn't with Pav either.

Speaking of Datsyuk, it's so clear watching him that he is struggling with his skating. Looks so slow out there a lot of the time. Does some good things now and then, but knowing what he's capable of it's kinda painful seeing him at maybe 60% capacity.

hey boys and girls im watching the worlds via the net; realtvsport.com its either in Swedish Finnish or Russian so should improve your lanuages!! by the way Tatar has looked very good the whole championship, some real nifty moves and pretty sound defence to. if Babs has watched him he would have been impressed by his 2 way game.

LOL Canada. The road just cleared for Sweden and Russia.

Now watch Norway eliminate Russia and the Swedes lose against Czech Rep.

Eh, I'd rather see Pav play with Parise, who works a bit on defense too. And if Ovie isn't getting 60-70 goals anymore on Backstrom's wing, he wouldn't with Pav either.

Speaking of Datsyuk, it's so clear watching him that he is struggling with his skating. Looks so slow out there a lot of the time. Does some good things now and then, but knowing what he's capable of it's kinda painful seeing him at maybe 60% capacity.

To each their own..I'll take OV any day of the week..that's not a knock on Parise either. Right handed rocket on the off wing for Dats would be glorious. If you score 50+ goals I will forgive him for some defensive lapses.

Pavel has got to be injured the way he is playing.

Which is why I don't understand why he is playing to begin with. I'm already pretty sure his knee and/or wrist was giving him problems this year, at least towards the end. Then he was hesitant to play at Worlds. I would have preferred he took the time off to heal up and get ready for a run at #12.

Which is why I don't understand why he is playing to begin with. I'm already pretty sure his knee and/or wrist was giving him problems this year, at least towards the end. Then he was hesitant to play at Worlds. I would have preferred he took the time off to heal up and get ready for a run at #12.

Or at least rest during the round-robin games.

Edited by Jocke