• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

#6 New Jersey Devils vs. #5 Philadelphia Flyers

Rate this topic

Sooo...Jeff Carter is still playing...Mike Richards is still playing...annnnnd Bryzgalov is sent golfing again. How many more years do the Flyers have that for?

I can't wait for their eulogy lol hahhahahaha

Sooo...Jeff Carter is still playing...Mike Richards is still playing...annnnnd Bryzgalov is sent golfing again. How many more years do the Flyers have that for?

I can't wait for their eulogy lol hahhahahaha

Yeah it is probably going to be the most brutal one of them all.

Good luck with New York.

Guest Hatethedrake!

If the Devils win the Cup, I'm buying a Parise jersey. Might even attend some Cup-related events around here so I can finally get a picture taken with the damn thing.

It could be an omen. The last 3 teams which eliminated the Fyers have gone on to win the Cup. Pittsburgh, Chicago and Boston.

Imagine a Jersey/Phoenix final for NHL ratings.

:scared:

That's what's going to happen. It's too storybook not to happen. And Jersey will win it all because they've won two series they shouldn't have already, and competition only gets weaker from here on out.

I don't see Jersey getting past the Rangers. They are too good top to bottom. Their only downside is they don't have a top-tier defender, but that is offset by the fact their team defense is incredible (arguably unmatched) and they have Lundqvist in net.

Besides, nobody lower than the 5th seed has ever won a cup before, and Phoenix will probably be knocked out by LA so....

Guest Hatethedrake!

3 constants in life...death, taxes and the crappy Flyers playoff goaltending. :thumbup:

I don't see Jersey getting past the Rangers. They are too good top to bottom. Their only downside is they don't have a top-tier defender, but that is offset by the fact their team defense is incredible (arguably unmatched) and they have Lundqvist in net.

Besides, nobody lower than the 5th seed has ever won a cup before, and Phoenix will probably be knocked out by LA so....

I like the Rangers to beat NJ but still think LA will win the Cup. That team has no visible weakness which I can see. I envision Dustin Brown knocking out Gaborik. The Rangers are not used to long travel which will affect them when they fly out to LA. Whereas LA is used to it. I don't think seeds mean anything anymore. WIth so much parity, there is not much separating them anyway. LA has only played 9 games. The Rangers look like they will be playing their 14th if their series with the Caps goes 7. That has to be an advantage of LA as well. A Devs-Rags series is likely to go 7. I like the Rags team but LA looks like the best one right now.