Predators bench Radulov and A. Kostitsyn for Game 3 of WCSF

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#61 puckbags

puckbags

The Future

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,616 posts
  • Location:Cobble Hill, BC, Canada ( 2,522 Miles from the Joe)

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:53 AM

I think a guy should be able to have a couple, but also at the end of the day they're responsable for theemselves and making sure they get back before curfew

Totally agree which 99% of guys do. We don't even know for sure that this was the issue with these guys but it would be a safe assumption.

"Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Refuses to Work Hard"

#62 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 10:30 AM

Meanwhile, I hope Radulov has put some money away. As ugly as he is (in every sense of the word), he's gotta be near bankrupt from having to pay women to sleep with him.

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#63 PredsFanTheBayouState

PredsFanTheBayouState

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:41 AM

Meanwhile, I hope Radulov has put some money away. As ugly as he is (in every sense of the word), he's gotta be near bankrupt from having to pay women to sleep with him.

I read a rumor hfboards that radulov's girlfriend is a singer in russia and that radulov appeared in one of her music videos

#64 Din758

Din758

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:13 PM

I read a rumor hfboards that radulov's girlfriend is a singer in russia and that radulov appeared in one of her music videos

for some reason when i google search "radulovs girlfriend" a bunch of pictures of marc-andre fleury came up.

wouldnt surprise me.
Crosby is a crybaby *****

#65 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,219 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:14 PM

Posted Image

2 Russians got drunk? No way!!

Seriously though, shouldn't do that before a game, let alone a playoff game... definitely shows a total lack of commitment.

holy f*** that's some funny s***! good job dude.

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#66 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:18 PM

Not a rumour; it's on YouTube. Until first sighting, I thought he was drunk in the backseat of the Benz.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#67 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,124 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:43 PM

You know Ovi was in a music video too.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

#68 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:06 PM

From Sportsnet:

"I didn't come back that late that they were saying, but like I said before, I don't want to talk about it," Radulov said. "They did what they had to. I am disappointed, and I understand what is my mistake."

"As long as people learn from their mistakes, that's the biggest thing," Suter said. "We stand by him. When they do get back in the lineup, they're going to be a big impact."

"We dug ourselves a hole, and we have to find a good way to get out of it," Weber said.

It's evident who has the least sympathy in this "saga".

#69 ami

ami

1st Line Sniper

• PipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 01:30 PM

"As long as people learn from their mistakes, that's the biggest thing," Suter said. "We stand by him. When they do get back in the lineup, they're going to be a big impact."

i'd rather hear what he really think...

#70 Bring Back The Bruise Bros

Bring Back The Bruise Bros

RIP Probie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,703 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:00 PM

Good on Poile. Hopefully Radulov goes back to Russia after this year. He can take Kostitsyn with him. Radulov has been beyond lazy this round. Like unbelievably lazy, considering he's in the playoffs. Show some heart.

Hopefully Tootoo gets the nod tonight. He's fallen victim to a lot of young depth up front. I wonder if he is in Nashville's plans going forward after this year?

I think Nashville will look something like this up front tonight:

S.Kostitsyn-Fisher-Erat
G.Bourque-Legwand-Hornqvist
Halischuk-Gaustad-Tootoo
Yip-Spaling-C.Smith
"Ice hockey is a form of disorderly conduct in which the score is kept."

RIP Bob Probert
RIP Wade Belak
RIP Derek Boogaard
RIP Rick Rypien

#71 predandy

predandy

Draftee

• 5 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:44 PM

This was taken from a blog about Barry Trotz's press conference after the morning skate today. The question about whether or not they knew before Game 2 was asked here (and I wondered about it myself), so I thought I would share.

Nashville Predators Head Coach Barry Trotz, while answering another question, offered up the following:

ďIíll throw this out because I think itís been asked on a lot of shows. We did not know before game two. We found out after game two. Hell would have had to freeze over if they would have played in game two if I would have known before. Plain and simple. Thatís how I am, thatís how the management team is and thatís how the Nashville Predators are run.

ďThereís been a lot of speculation that we knew and thatís a bunch of crap. We didnít. I just wanted to throw that out there because itís been asked a lotÖ but never to me.Ē

Alrighty then.

Radulov, the teamís leading scorer in the playoffs (six points), and Kostitsyn, tied for the team lead in playoff goal scoring (3), will both sit out game three and Coach Trotz fired a warning shot about game four.

ďWith our situation,Ē Trotz said. ďTonight, if (they) get it done, I would expect that Iíd probably go back with the same group. The group that gets it done.Ē

#72 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,388 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:32 AM

RATulov what a classy guy? Have fun getting our ass wiped by Brennan and Nazty in the KHL next season hopefully you will never play in the NHL again.

Preds got the job done (Rinne lundquistlike) so I guess there lineup will not change.

kftx.jpg

The Offseason of truth ...

Welcome to hockeytown Jonas aka Lundquist 2 Gustavsson!

blank cheque for The Captain or Jim Star Nil please..

<< Win it for Mr. Hockey !

#73 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 07:21 AM

For some selfish players, the Stanley Cup is not enough motivation.

#74 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:16 AM

I wonder if it's a safe bet to assume that Kostitsyn and Radulov will both be out for game 4 now. Preds win with the lineup they had last night, I say Trotz goes back to the same group
IPB Image

#75 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:23 AM

JR ripped them before the game yesterday too saying he already would've sent Radulov back to Russia and Kostitsyn back "wherever he came from". :lol:

esteef
"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#76 haroldsnepsts

haroldsnepsts

"Classy"

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 17,247 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 10:24 AM

JR ripped them before the game yesterday too saying he already would've sent Radulov back to Russia and Kostitsyn back "wherever he came from". :lol:

esteef

Sometime during one of the intermissions they were talking about how much better the Preds are playing and Roenick agreed saying "you remove the cancer and let the body start to heal." :lol:

#77 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,212 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:02 PM

Good on Poile. Hopefully Radulov goes back to Russia after this year. He can take Kostitsyn with him. Radulov has been beyond lazy this round. Like unbelievably lazy, considering he's in the playoffs. Show some heart.

He's already said that he has no intention of staying in Nashville and is going back to Russia after the playoffs are over for him.

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#78 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,124 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:23 PM

He's already said that he has no intention of staying in Nashville and is going back to Russia after the playoffs are over for him.

Which is why this whole deal was so stupid to being with. Nashville thought he'd help them win, he got out of his ELC. Win/win from both of their perspectives. Well, it was. I'm interested to see if these guys play game 4.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

#79 PredsFanTheBayouState

PredsFanTheBayouState

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 02:25 PM

radulov never said anything to the media about what he wants to do after the playoffs are over,that was the khl president that said that alex radulov doesn't intend to sign a long term contract in nashville and the khl believes that radulov will be back in the khl for the 20012-2013 season

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState, 03 May 2012 - 02:26 PM.

#80 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 03 May 2012 - 03:29 PM

Sometime during one of the intermissions they were talking about how much better the Preds are playing and Roenick agreed saying "you remove the cancer and let the body start to heal." :lol:

:lol: Some of the things JR says are funny
IPB Image