• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
edicius

Predators bench Radulov and A. Kostitsyn for Game 3 of WCSF

Rate this topic

JR ripped them before the game yesterday too saying he already would've sent Radulov back to Russia and Kostitsyn back "wherever he came from". :lol:

esteef

Sometime during one of the intermissions they were talking about how much better the Preds are playing and Roenick agreed saying "you remove the cancer and let the body start to heal." :lol:

Good on Poile. Hopefully Radulov goes back to Russia after this year. He can take Kostitsyn with him. Radulov has been beyond lazy this round. Like unbelievably lazy, considering he's in the playoffs. Show some heart.

He's already said that he has no intention of staying in Nashville and is going back to Russia after the playoffs are over for him.

He's already said that he has no intention of staying in Nashville and is going back to Russia after the playoffs are over for him.

Which is why this whole deal was so stupid to being with. Nashville thought he'd help them win, he got out of his ELC. Win/win from both of their perspectives. Well, it was. I'm interested to see if these guys play game 4.

radulov never said anything to the media about what he wants to do after the playoffs are over,that was the khl president that said that alex radulov doesn't intend to sign a long term contract in nashville and the khl believes that radulov will be back in the khl for the 20012-2013 season

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState

Sometime during one of the intermissions they were talking about how much better the Preds are playing and Roenick agreed saying "you remove the cancer and let the body start to heal." :lol:

:lol: Some of the things JR says are funny

radulov never said anything to the media about what he wants to do after the playoffs are over,that was the khl president that said that alex radulov doesn't intend to sign a long term contract in nashville and the khl believes that radulov will be back in the khl for the 20012-2013 season

To be honest, I hope he does stay in Nashville. He's talented as all hell, but he hasn't demonstrated anything to suggest he's team player in his entire career.

To be honest, I hope he does stay in Nashville. He's talented as all hell, but he hasn't demonstrated anything to suggest he's team player in his entire career.

I hope he does too. He ran to the KHL for more money while under contract with the Preds, then upon his return for the playoffs, he's living it up past curfew the night before a 2nd round playoff game.

Keep up the good work. I bet your teammates really respect you and love playing with you. :thumbup:

A few days late, but I guess Nashville thinks it's more serious for missing curfew than the NHL thinks slamming an opponents head into the glass is.

No joke, the non Weber suspension has turned me off from the playoffs. I couldn't tell you what the 2nd round series are at right now. I've watched about 5 minutes total of the 2nd round.

A few days late, but I guess Nashville thinks it's more serious for missing curfew than the NHL thinks slamming an opponents head into the glass is.

No joke, the non Weber suspension has turned me off from the playoffs. I couldn't tell you what the 2nd round series are at right now. I've watched about 5 minutes total of the 2nd round.

The Weber non-suspension sucked for sure but you're missing some good hockey.

esteef

Trotz sitting Radulov, Kostitsyn again vs Coyotes

"NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Predators coach Barry Trotz is sitting forwards Alexander Radulov and Andrei Kostitsyn for Game 4 against Phoenix on Friday night because he doesn't want to change a winning formula."

This really could backfire against him. If the Preds win, then the Trotz will be hailed as a genius. If the Preds loose though, odds are they will lose the series. Trotz is not immune to being fired thats for damn sure. I would really think long and hard about this decision. At least if he played his star players and lost, the press won't tear into him too much. There is just too much to lose at this stage.

This really could backfire against him. If the Preds win, then the Trotz will be hailed as a genius. If the Preds loose though, odds are they will lose the series. Trotz is not immune to being fired thats for damn sure. I would really think long and hard about this decision. At least if he played his star players and lost, the press won't tear into him too much. There is just too much to lose at this stage.

I know right? That would be like Babcock benching Franzen and Hudler for a playoff game. :ph34r:

esteef

I know right? That would be like Babcock benching Franzen and Hudler for a playoff game. :ph34r:

esteef

Actually, Radulov leads the team in playoff points. Its like sitting Dats or Zetterberg and Hudler.

Actually, Radulov leads the team in playoff points. Its like sitting Dats or Zetterberg and Hudler.

No, it's not. Datsyuk and Zetterberg are still much better than Radulov. It's just that Nashville doesn't really have any elite forwards so you're comparing in relative terms.

Besides, Datsyuk and Zetterberg are just as good, if not better, defensively as they are offensively. Radulov is horrendous in his own end. In the first 2 games of the Phoenix series, he was more of a liability than anything and floated too much for even a preseason game.

Edited by Nevermind

No, it's not. Datsyuk and Zetterberg are still much better than Radulov. It's just that Nashville doesn't really have any elite forwards so you're comparing in relative terms.

Besides, Datsyuk and Zetterberg are just as good, if not better, defensively as they are offensively. Radulov is horrendous in his own end. In the first 2 games of the Phoenix series, he was more of a liability than anything and floated too much for even a preseason game.

IMHO, Dats and Z > Radulov

Kostitsyn > Hudler

Its a push...but still its something worth talking about.

If you were Barry Trotz, would you bench these players for game 3? I don't think I would.

Coyotes/Preds Goes Largely Unnoticed During Overtime Wednesday

Game 3 of the Western Conference Semifinal between Phoenix and Nashville drew just 231,000 viewers on CNBC Wednesday, marking the second-lowest numbers of the 2012 Stanley Cup Playoffs. The numbers can be explained with the game ending before the Rangers-Capitals triple-overtime classic did (while drawing 1.9 million viewers), but still, to get that low a numbers is somewhat shocking.