• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Textbook

HBO 24/7 Returning for Maple Leafs @ Red Wings Winter Classic

Rate this topic

i don't think he can top former capitals head coach bruce boudreau's f -bomb speech on 24/7

I don't know, this one is pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W45jXVKj_CM

"So stiffen up here! Everybody! Help one another! But I'll tell ya! If you're not gonna be stiff, you're not gonna play!"

"...sooo...you want us to give each other handjobs, coach?"

Who on the team doesn't care much for political correctness?

Off the top of my head, Kyle Quincey isn't afraid to keep his mouth open when it should be closed. Datsyuk should be interesting to watch, even though maybe only Wings fans can understand him. Franzen always has some candid comments every now and again.

Speaking of the Swedes, I've heard from many that Swedes behave differently in front of the Swedish media; they're more candid and they often let out some minor swear words. It'd be great if the Swedes on the Wings felt that same kind of comfort for this 24/7 special.

Who on the team doesn't care much for political correctness?

Off the top of my head, Kyle Quincey isn't afraid to keep his mouth open when it should be closed. Datsyuk should be interesting to watch, even though maybe only Wings fans can understand him. Franzen always has some candid comments every now and again.

Speaking of the Swedes, I've heard from many that Swedes behave differently in front of the Swedish media; they're more candid and they often let out some minor swear words. It'd be great if the Swedes on the Wings felt that same kind of comfort for this 24/7 special.

i can never understand datsyuk,but i like listening him speak,this is one 24/7 that i will enjoy watching

Edited by PredsFanTheBayouState

i can never understand datsyuk,but i like listening him speak,this is one 24/7 that i will enjoy watching

Datsyuk has good sense of hUmor so I'd imagine he'll cause a few laughs during the series. I'm interested in how much Babcock is cussing the entire show.

Now if we can get that little CBA thing worked out...

That really is the only thing I fear at this stage. The negotiations haven't even started yet, and that scares me.

I'm still eagerly anticipating the NHL BOG vs NHLPA showdown.

IMHO there's a 50/50 chance (if not 60/40) we're not gonna see a 2012/2013 season.

That's ridiculous. You may not feel as though there will be a season (based on your 50/50 or 60/40 odds but that doesnt mean it's true. Is there a chance the start of the season is delayed? Sure. But the odds of the season be cancelled in it's entirety? The odds are way smaller than you'd have us believe

Can't wait. Datsyuk better get most airplay.

OK, Holmstrom better be coming back for another year now.

I think both of them are hilarious in front of the camera if they want to be. Hope we get to see some of it. Now I will just have to figure out how to watch it without HBO.