• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

What Are You Playing?

Rate this topic

All the snowboarding at the Olympics had me missing the old SSX games from the PS2. So I picked up the new one (released about 2 years ago) and have been playing it. It's like a more realistic (yet still completely unrealistic) SSX game.

It's definitely a fun ride, but damn is it hard. There are new "Deadly Descents" that you have to conquer, which are riddled with areas that will cause you to fail the entire run. Huge crevasses, thin air blackouts, outrunning avalanches, etc.

All in all, a fun but frustrating game. But in the end, I miss the cartoonish humor and design of SSX Tricky.

Maybe I'm just burnt out on twitch shooters but Titanfall didn't look too appealing to me after awhile even though I'm positive the game would fit my hyper aggressive playstyle. I will buy it though and get around to playing it whenever I'm in the mood again.

I've been jumping around from game to game, just trying stuff out. I played goalie in club games for awhile (I consider that a whole new game in itself :P) I got Civilization Revolution on Xbox for free and played that with friends for awhile. Very fun, I ended up getting Civ 5 for PC. World of Tanks popped in here and there. Thinking about getting back into Guild Wars 2...

Btw, does anyone know if the ESO beta is still going on? A co-worker told me it was but it's been about a week and they still haven't sent me an email for a beta key even though they said it would take up to 72 hours...

Maybe I'm just burnt out on twitch shooters but Titanfall didn't look too appealing to me after awhile even though I'm positive the game would fit my hyper aggressive playstyle. I will buy it though and get around to playing it whenever I'm in the mood again.

I've been jumping around from game to game, just trying stuff out. I played goalie in club games for awhile (I consider that a whole new game in itself :P) I got Civilization Revolution on Xbox for free and played that with friends for awhile. Very fun, I ended up getting Civ 5 for PC. World of Tanks popped in here and there. Thinking about getting back into Guild Wars 2...

Btw, does anyone know if the ESO beta is still going on? A co-worker told me it was but it's been about a week and they still haven't sent me an email for a beta key even though they said it would take up to 72 hours...

I've been obsessed with the Civilization series since the beginning. Love Civ 5 since BNW expansion. If anyone would be interested in some online play shoot me a PM.

ESO beta was on this past weekend. I've been involved since the beginning. Have had some ups and downs but I'm pre-ordering and will give it a chance.

Probably wouldn't if I didn't have friends doing the same. I've never been an MMO guy.

I've been busy trying to finish my 125+ Steam games. Some of the recent ones were: Syberia I and Syberia II, Two Brothers, The Dream Machine , Tomb Raider (2013) and Deus Ex: Human Revolution. All fantastic games in my opinion.

I've been a bit hooked on Dungeon Defenders, a free xbox arcade game this month. I played it years ago but revisited it since the online population has picked back up.

I'm also playing through Batman: Arkham City. I'm a sworn and faithful Marvel comics fanatic, but the gamer in me couldn't let this one go any further without trying it. Fact is, it's brilliant and i'm addicted. I wish Rocksteady would create the same style of game but with Marvel universe characters.

I also joined "League Gaming", which is a massive NHL 14 6's league this past week. I signed up and played 3 games this week, got assigned to the Oshawa Generals CHL team and have 8 points (1G 7A) through 3 games as a right defensemen. I got lucky and was assigned to a pretty solid squad. It's a cool place for those who prefer OTP instead of versus.

I've been obsessed with the Civilization series since the beginning. Love Civ 5 since BNW expansion. If anyone would be interested in some online play shoot me a PM.

ESO beta was on this past weekend. I've been involved since the beginning. Have had some ups and downs but I'm pre-ordering and will give it a chance.

Probably wouldn't if I didn't have friends doing the same. I've never been an MMO guy.

After you give that a go you should look into this https://forums.wildstar-online.com/forums/

Forza Horizon was recently on sale on Xbox Marketplace for ten bucks, so I picked it up and am pretty hooked.

Not typically a racing fan but this one is different for some reason, reminds me of a more open world Gran Turismo over your typical racer.

Since my PS4 is gone for warranty repairs, I've been going back 2 generations and playing Sid Meier's Pirates (an original Xbox game, backwards compatible with my 360).

Nothing like a little crappy graphics piracy to vent the frustrations of sending my not-even-two-month-old-PS4 away for repairs...

You know what I'm NOT playing right now? MY GO'RAM PS4...

The console that Sony sent back was working WORSE than the one I sent them. So now they're sending another box to ship the console back to them... Because at this point I should have absolute and complete faith in Sony's repair process...

"Pissed" is not a strong enough word to describe how angry I am. I'm not sure there is a strong enough word in the English language. Or any language, for that matter.

The console that Sony sent back was working WORSE than the one I sent them. So now they're sending another box to ship the console back to them... Because at this point I should have absolute and complete faith in Sony's repair process...

"Pissed" is not a strong enough word to describe how angry I am. I'm not sure there is a strong enough word in the English language. Or any language, for that matter.

That's actually pretty ridiculous

I would be bitching to them non stop. That's bulls***.

So what your saying is you are considering moving to Xbox One instead and joining your fellow LGW friends in Destiny raids?

I see Matt on Destiny on the One all the time also, just saying. :P