• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

MabusIncarnate

What Are You Playing?

Rate this topic

Accepted an invitation to play the Vault of Glass raid in Destiny for the first time today. Joined the group, only to find out that they're already on the final boss of the raid.

So, I pretty much just Jiri Slegr'd the Vault today...

I have yet to do the VOG myself, i've been waiting for a couple friends to level up to an appropriate range before we try to tackle it. I'd like to do it from start to finish, from what I understand, it's quite the lengthy raid. It would likely be worth it if the raid gear at the end was worth it. I've been sitting on a level 28 Titan for a while, granted I haven't played much here lately, i've been struggling to get my light up and progress a bit further.

I have yet to do the VOG myself, i've been waiting for a couple friends to level up to an appropriate range before we try to tackle it. I'd like to do it from start to finish, from what I understand, it's quite the lengthy raid. It would likely be worth it if the raid gear at the end was worth it. I've been sitting on a level 28 Titan for a while, granted I haven't played much here lately, i've been struggling to get my light up and progress a bit further.

Same here. For the longest time, I never thought I would gather enough friends to ever play any of the raids, since matchmaking isn't an option. Finally made a couple of friends by playing multiple strikes in the Vanguard Tiger & Roc playlist, and one of them invited me in.

The funny thing, is that I'm level 30, with multiple exotic weapons, and an exotic helmet, so everyone already assumed that I had already rolled the Vault before. Everyone thought it was quite the accomplishment that I had reached level 30 just by playing the strike playlists, and hitting up public events each day. Eventually, I just got enough legendary weapons and armor pieces to deconstruct to get the Ascendant materials needed to hit level 30.

Bought Dying Light.

Was fun for about 2 days, gets pretty old after awhile. Wouldn't recommend.

If you've played Dead Island its basically an upgraded version of it. Definitely improved though. Just alot of reckless running around doing errands and smashing zombies with modded police batons

And finished Crota's End last night. That felt more like work, but was still fun. Got a nice shiny haul of loot for it too.

I detest PvP when it comes to games like Destiny and Halo. Personally, I think co-op has always been much more fun, since it's all about support and reaching an objective. That's why Destiny's two raids have always appealed to me.

I'm glad they both lived up to my expectations. Now to try them both on Hard mode...

And finished Crota's End last night. That felt more like work, but was still fun. Got a nice shiny haul of loot for it too.

I detest PvP when it comes to games like Destiny and Halo. Personally, I think co-op has always been much more fun, since it's all about support and reaching an objective. That's why Destiny's two raids have always appealed to me.

I'm glad they both lived up to my expectations. Now to try them both on Hard mode...

I for the most part enjoy the PvP, although it's very steep in difficulty and challenging. I tend to succeed with a Hand Cannon/Shotgun combo the most when working toward goals, especially those that require a specific kill/death spread.

I'm currently playing Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor that I picked up during the sale last week. Very good game, and the nemesis system is pretty cool and innovative.

Let me know how it is, I honestly can't wait for Halo 5. Use to play back in the halo 2 days but since then the game has been s***.

Yeah, I wouldnt get your hopes up. Didnt Bungie sell Halo? That always kills the franchise.

Apparently with the masterchief collection they don't have the same matchmaking system, which was basically the pride of Halo3.

Still on Destiny. No sign of slowing down either.

I joined a clan on Bungie.net about a month /month and a half ago, and it has been the 2nd best decision* I've made in this game. It opened up a vast group of like-minded players that are constatly running the raids, nightfalls, and even in the crucible. Since then, I've completed all raids on normal and hard, collected 9 or so exotic weapons, and had even more fun that I would have thought possible.

I'm pushing hard to get to level 32, and I can probably get there in a week or two.

*The first was buying Ice Breaker when Xur had it in January, that was my "turned the corner" moment from being a marginally effective player to being someone who could hold his own in any situation.

Just got an Xbox one last weekend, gamer tag is still The Xym. I have CoD:AW and Ghosts if anybody wants to do Zombies or Extinction; The Crew, and Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Is it worth getting NHl15 if I already have it on the 360, or should I wait until NHL 16 (which is my gut feeling). I also have the Master Chief Collection.

Just got an Xbox one last weekend, gamer tag is still The Xym. I have CoD:AW and Ghosts if anybody wants to do Zombies or Extinction; The Crew, and Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Is it worth getting NHl15 if I already have it on the 360, or should I wait until NHL 16 (which is my gut feeling). I also have the Master Chief Collection.

At this point of time I would wait until NHL 16.

Agreed entirely. At best, wait until NHL 15 hits EA Access and you can play it along with a bunch of other games for $5 a month. It's a great service.

I'm currently playing through some of the free games lately, including that Fast & Furious Forza game, Child of Light, and Pool Nation FX. Also considering giving Neverwinter a go, which is also free.

Agreed entirely. At best, wait until NHL 15 hits EA Access and you can play it along with a bunch of other games for $5 a month. It's a great service.

I'm currently playing through some of the free games lately, including that Fast & Furious Forza game, Child of Light, and Pool Nation FX. Also considering giving Neverwinter a go, which is also free.

Child of light and that pool game are both given for free from microsoft

Haven't been able to play an online game of NHL in about 3 days. Keep getting disconnected from the servers but still signed into Xbox live the whole time?

That's EA server issues, it happens from time to time. The One is still experiencing stability issues, it happens to me at times, even if i'm playing a single player game, it will pause my game and notify me that I was disconnected even though I am still connected.

Just one of those irritating things they need to iron out during the early stages of the console's life I hope.

That's EA server issues, it happens from time to time. The One is still experiencing stability issues, it happens to me at times, even if i'm playing a single player game, it will pause my game and notify me that I was disconnected even though I am still connected.

Just one of those irritating things they need to iron out during the early stages of the console's life I hope.

Well I know couple days ago on Twitter they said they will be down due to some minor maintenance. Since then I haven't been able to play a game. Probably go to a gaming forum to find out more info.

Haven't checked myself but was reading that it's on EA Access. Edited by HadThomasVokounOnFortSt

I'm level 21 on Fallout 4. It's the first Fallout I've played. Any recommendations? I've done a few of the minuteman quests and found the railroad. I played the Halo 5 campaign and a bit of warzone and done about half the Blops III campaign and a little bit of zombies.

I'm level 21 on Fallout 4. It's the first Fallout I've played. Any recommendations? I've done a few of the minuteman quests and found the railroad. I played the Halo 5 campaign and a bit of warzone and done about half the Blops III campaign and a little bit of zombies.

Don't be afraid to stray and explore, most of the games charm is some of the craziness you encounter when you wander off track. Prepare to invest hundreds of hours if you want to see most of what the game has to offer.

Don't be afraid to stray and explore, most of the games charm is some of the craziness you encounter when you wander off track. Prepare to invest hundreds of hours if you want to see most of what the game has to offer.

I've done more than a bit of that already... It's kind of nice when you have a quest start and you've already completed it for super quick XP. Post-apocalyptic Skrimmy goodness.

It only took roughly a year and a half, but I've finally started to move on from Destiny. Had I not joined the clan I did, I'm certain that I would have moved on long long ago, simply because I would have run out of content to play. Joining the clan opened up the raids and some of the end game PvP options, which kept me in this whole time.

Since Destiny is smack in the middle of a pretty major content drought, I've weaned myself off of it and have picked up an old favorite. The PS4 version of the Final Fantasy X HD Remake. Forgot how magnificent this game was, and still is. Probably my 2nd favorite game.

I'll still hop on Destiny once or twice a week (to run the King's Fall Raid with my normal weekly group), but other than that, it's pretty much FFX for the foreseeable future!