• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#81 Ally

Ally

just figured out how to change my title

• PipPip
  • 489 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:18 PM

I hope we acquire some guys with very simple last names since people on this thread are having a hell of a time spelling names like Datsyuk, Ericsson, and Filppula :hehe:

"Everything he does is exciting to watch.” -Holmstrom describes Datsyuk

#82 pucktividi

pucktividi

the usual suspect

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:33 PM

I hope we acquire some guys with very simple last names since people on this thread are having a hell of a time spelling names like Datsyuk, Ericsson, and Filppula :hehe:

...like Jarnkrok,Tvrdon,Nedomlel... :lol:

#83 beachwing

beachwing

Reader

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 07:37 PM

Dude your either living in fantasy land or NHL12 lol....The Wings are a dignified, respectable, classy organization. And we got that way by letting our players retire as wings. We dont get nothing for that either...players like nick give us 20+ years of dedicated loyal service. What more do you want man!?!?!? and so will players like datsyuk and zetterberg and so on. They are not common whores that get traded away as soon as they turn 35.... They are Wings. They were born Wings and they will die Wings....Even at their ripe old ages they play a 360 degree game that most "proving themselves up and coming players" will never ever achieve or even dream of. We are one of the most respected and successful organizations in all of sports because we DONT do what you are talking about. Theres a reason why in the players poll the majority of players voted that the organization theyd most like to play for is Detroit...we turn boys into legends...put rings on their fingers...then retire them and give em a job behind the scenes...its been workin since 97 and we aint changin it now....remeber 2001, 2003, and 2006? OH NOOOO BLOW UP THE TEAM!!!!! WELL NEVER WIN AGAIN WITH THESE SHMUCKS!!!! (championship in 2002 and 2008).......if ur really so worried about our Vets (not sure ive ever been worried about veteran wings) and our future, then see: Smith, Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Jarnkrok, Sheahan, Mrazek, Andersson, Pulkkinen, Ouellet, Sproul, Tvrdon, Ferraro, Quine, Callahan, Marchenko.....need i say more? our farm is stacked and were almost ready to harvest again....no need to aquire the up and coming leinos and semins of the world. Hockey is different then NHL12 friend.

at this point id like to reiterate a previous posters statement....soooooo glad kenny is running this team

I agree....and had to plus 1 this comment simply for the outstanding use of the word harvest!